Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
G L
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://nationalreport.net/wyoming-christians-report-forced-o...

Quote:
Wyoming Christians Report Forced Obamacare RFID Chipping

Obamacare officials have been inserting RFID chips into citizens hands, despite significant protest.
First, they chipped the welfare recipients and government employees who couldn’t afford to refuse. Next, they chipped the school children, who didn’t know how to refuse. Now, they are chipping Christians who try to refuse.

National Report, the only major agency refusing Obama’s implicit order to not cover RFID chipping, has been receiving reports from small congregations throughout Wyoming that Obamacare officials have been entering churches, giving a brief demonstration on the importance of RFID chipping, and refusing to let church members leave until RFID chips have been implanted in the hands of the members. Thus far, we have received reports from 11 congregations throughout rural Wyoming. No doubt, more will continue to emerge.

An excerpt from one such report is included below. It has been edited for publication, but its content has not been altered.

“We had just finished our closing prayer, when we heard the door to the sanctuary open. I turned around, and saw 3 men in suits standing in the door. One of the men walked down the aisle and asked if he could say a few words. Being good Christians, and assuming his intent was pure, we told him he could. He proceeded to tell us that he was from the government, and was here to implant us with our new RFID chips. He told us the chips were important, that they would help heal the weak and sickly. He quoted to us from the scripture. Suspecting that he may be an agent of evil, we refused the chips. Our protests were met with force. More men entered the church, and we were systematically forced down and chips were inserted into our hands.”

Diego James holds a PhD from South Dakota State University. He has worked as a scientist in both industry and academia. Dr. James now works as a freelance, investigative journalist.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mirror, Mirror
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Disappointed to realize you weren't referring to the Clone Wars.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Gazdecki
United States
Lindsey
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Never take anything at face value my friends

http://urbanlegends.about.com/b/2013/07/28/bogus-news-rfid-c...

from the link:

"Wake up, Internet! That viral "news" story claiming welfare recipients in Wyoming are required by law to have RFID chips implanted in their butts is a spoof, completely false.

The item was published on the satirical website NationalReport.net, whose disclaimer page reads: "National Report is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within National Report are fiction, and presumably fake news.""
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave G
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
El Chupacabratwurst
mbmbmbmbmb
Shit, no one was supposed to know until we'd gotten to the NRA. Just one more blunder from this administration, I suppose.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave G
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
El Chupacabratwurst
mbmbmbmbmb
Bruiser419 wrote:

Speaking of...you do know that the only one here who didn't realize that everyone already knew it was a joke was...wait for it....it'll come to you...no, think harder, you'll get it...oh hell, nevermind.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Chipping FTW!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walker
United States
Birmingham
Alabama
flag msg tools
"The significance of a person's life is determined by the story they believe themselves to be in." - Wendell Berry "If nothing lies beyond the pale of death, then nothing of value lies before it." - SMBC
badge
Thy mercy, my God, is the theme of my song, the joy of my heart and the boast of my tongue. Thy free grace alone, from the first to the last, has won my affection and bound my soul fast.
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe National Report is one of a breed of political "satire" sites that are not in the least funny.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mirror, Mirror
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:
bjlillo wrote:
djgutierrez77 wrote:
Bruiser419 wrote:

Speaking of...you do know that the only one here who didn't realize that everyone already knew it was a joke was...wait for it....it'll come to you...no, think harder, you'll get it...oh hell, nevermind.

They didn't tell me I could get the chip in my hand. Bastards!!
Mine was inserted anally.

I went through the line four times.

I assume you're still referring to BJ's hand?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bjlillo wrote:
djgutierrez77 wrote:
Bruiser419 wrote:

The real question is can I get fish in my hand with my chip, or is that only for Brits?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave G
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
El Chupacabratwurst
mbmbmbmbmb
GameCrossing wrote:
bjlillo wrote:
djgutierrez77 wrote:
Bruiser419 wrote:

The real question is can I get fish in my hand with my chip, or is that only for Brits?

*RIMSHOT*

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaac Citrom
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

It's so obviously bullshit. Nobody would remember anything to tell!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Metal Undivided, Chaos For All
mbmbmbmbmb
twomillionbucks wrote:
I believe National Report is one of a breed of political "satire" sites that are not in the least funny.

It is kind of getting annoying. You can tell an Onion article is satire, but these other sites seem to try to write in a fashion that will allow a story to percolate up through the "true believer" ranks into the mainstream and they get off on how far the story can go before they are revealed as concocted "humor".

EDIT: by "true believer" I mean tin foil beanie wearers, not religionists.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Belgium
flag msg tools
Meaningless means there's a strong limit to how much I can mess up!
badge
This overtext is not in use.
mbmbmbmbmb
das Andere wrote:

He didn't say 'begun, it has'.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bruiser419 wrote:

http://urbanlegends.about.com/b/2013/07/28/bogus-news-rfid-c...

from the link:

"Wake up, Internet! That viral "news" story claiming welfare recipients in Wyoming are required by law to have RFID chips implanted in their butts is a spoof, completely false.

The item was published on the satirical website NationalReport.net, whose disclaimer page reads: "National Report is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within National Report are fiction, and presumably fake news.""
But it must be true, it blames Obama for something.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bjlillo wrote:
djgutierrez77 wrote:
Bruiser419 wrote:

To go with the one on your shoulder?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GameCrossing wrote:
bjlillo wrote:
djgutierrez77 wrote:
Bruiser419 wrote:

A fish in the hand if worth two up the bush.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crypt Keeper
United States
California
flag msg tools
None shall pass!
badge
'Tis but a scratch.
mbmbmbmbmb
das Andere wrote:
glundee1 wrote:

I don't know. This does look like a lightsaber wound.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J J
Australia
flag msg tools
TheChin! wrote:
twomillionbucks wrote:

It is kind of getting annoying. You can tell an Onion article is satire, but these other sites seem to try to write in a fashion that will allow a story to percolate up through the "true believer" ranks into the mainstream and they get off on how far the story can go before they are revealed as concocted "humor".

EDIT: by "true believer" I mean tin foil beanie wearers, not religionists.

Satire doesn't need to be funny, you know. Classic satire often isn't. The point isn't necessarily to be funny, but is always to make fun of a subject, generally with the purpose of drawing attention to perceived problems.

See "The Handmaid's Tale" (which certain nuts think is a prescription, not a warning), "Erewhon", Jonathon Swift's pamphlets and books (especially his "Modest Proposal"), and swathes of Orwell.

Part of the value of satire is that it forces the reader to think about just what it is they are reading.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Burster of Bubbles, Destroyer of Dreams.
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
Just imagine the red offboard up here. I'll create it Real Soon Now...
badge
Yes, I know a proper 18XX tile should have a tile number.
mbmbmbmbmb
JasonJ0 wrote:
Part of the value of satire is that it forces the reader to think about just what it is they are reading.

Huge swathes of people don't want to think.

And by the time a "this is satire that got picked up and spread as truth" is debunked, the damage is done.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chief Slovenly
United States
Burlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Morganza wrote:
JasonJ0 wrote:

Huge swathes of people don't want to think.

And by the time a "this is satire that got picked up and spread as truth" is debunked, the damage is done.

Truth, meet pants.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.