Subject: Kwai River rule rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shinji Inaba
Japan
Amagasaki
Hyogo pref.
flag msg tools
The hex between Bangkok to Rangoon became transport route after the the event "Bridge on Kwai river card #18" .

Please specify the rule that stated hex 2008 to 2110 are NOT transport route before the event. (map says only special event)

You might think a nitpick but I want a material that can refute to
opponent who claims the rule book doesn't state the NO transport route.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobias Kriener
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
well - the card text is very clear: by playing the card those 2 hexes become transport routes; logic implies they're not until that card is played.

if your opponent is too stubborn to accept the simple logic of language, don't play with him ;-)

or perhaps Mark himself will answer to your question, which should shut him up ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Herman
United States
New York
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sinaba wrote:
The hex between Bangkok to Rangoon became transport route after the the event "Bridge on Kwai river card #18" .

Please specify the rule that stated hex 2008 to 2110 are NOT transport route before the event. (map says only special event)

You might think a nitpick but I want a material that can refute to
opponent who claims the rule book doesn't state the NO transport route.

I think you have the hex numbers wrong, but I understand the question. Hexes 2108 and 2109 are not transportation routes prior to the play of the Bridge over the River Kwai. The rule that you are looking for is on the map in small type it says River Kwai and the two hexes say Special Event on them. If you are asking if there is any reference to this in the rules, the answer is no.

I hope that helps,

Mark
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.