5 Posts

Neuroshima Hex! 3.0» Forums » General

Subject: 3.0 Version of Previous Expansions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
B. L.
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry if this has already been asked but will the existing armies such as NJ be made into the 3.0 versions?

I'm trying to decide which version to get. Right now I'm leaning towards 3.0 because of the DDM and puzzles. But as slow as new armies come out for this game, I am considering getting 2.5 and the expansions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jose MGC
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you have a tablet, try and buy the app. The port is fantastic, the best one I've seen so far, it's just like playing the real thing. The point is that you get base 2.5 game plus all existing armies for less than 15$. You can play the game to your heart's content, until 3.0 has the rest of the armies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B. L.
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have a tablet so I would rather get the board game. As long as the 3.0 gets the old expansions then I'm ok.I guess the thing to do is to get 3.0 and if the old expansions aren't released with the updated art, I can just get the old ones.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paweł Dembowski
Poland
Wroclaw
none
flag msg tools
I think they will be re-released with 3.0 layout, yes. By the way, Portal confirmed that future armies, at least for the next 2 years, will be released in both 2.5 and 3.0 versions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giovanni Cornara
Italy
Varese
flag msg tools
https://snipertroll.wordpress.com - https://shiftingmists.wordpress.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm new to the game. I just bought the 3.0 box but I want more.. give me other armies NOW!crycrycry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.