Jay Townsend
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Desert Heat, Scenario #14: Kasbah, Morocco

I had to play this scenario if nothing else but for the novelty, as how offend do you get to play the US against the Vichy French in WWII games!

It is a smaller scenario with the basic object of the US player trying to take Kasbah with the VC French defending. The US had air-cover and the bigger M3 Lee tanks & M5s then the VC with their R-35 tanks and both sides had a mix of Infantry and heavy weapons.

The French defended pretty well in the town hexes and two Improved Positions just outside of town and I started to sweat it as the US player about having enough time to dislodge the VC from the town hexes. The U.S. player only took a few casualties before they secured all the town hexes by the end of the game and the VC suffered huge losses. I think my defensive setup for the VC wasn’t perfect, as they could of held out longer with a better setup and better dice rolls. A US victory!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.