Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
“It's all in the mind.” ― George Harrison
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
From the rulebook:

Quote:
If your Leader is Tailed, Disadvantaged, or Neutral, he can play cards against:
- any enemy Leader at his same altitude
- any enemy Wingman at his same altitude

Really??? When my one-seater plane (with no gunner) and forward firing MGs is being tailed, how can I possibly fire at my pursuer? I even have troubles imagining this when my plane is disadvantaged.

Is this an oversight here?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Brown
United States
Pottstown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The quote says play cards. When tailed, that means you can play cards to maneuver into a position to fire. If the planes are at different altitudes you cannot play any cards against the other aircraft.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
“It's all in the mind.” ― George Harrison
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
GrumpyOldGamer wrote:
The quote says play cards. When tailed, that means you can play cards to maneuver into a position to fire. If the planes are at different altitudes you cannot play any cards against the other aircraft.

Alright, on the next pages, under the header of the IN MY SIGHTS card, is the restriction on whom the targeted Leader can fire. Haven't seen that blush

It makes perfect sense now.
Thank you, Dean!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.