6 Posts

Krosmaster: Arena» Forums » Rules

Subject: More questions. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
DForDisbeliever mezmo
msg tools
Hi,

I have some extra rules questions I can't really find answers to it or i found contradicting answers.

First, I you play with Bad Aboum and you buy a demonic reward that gives extra blue damage. Does this extra damage also apply to the bomb tokens he can throw? These also do blue damage...

When I buy a demonic reward that allows me to summon a token creature, does that token get removed when the character I've activated the demonic token with dies?

When you buy a Demonic Reward, can you use it instantly?

Can I use 3 critical dice when I give a character that has the Critical Hit power a Demonic Reward that also gives critical? Or is 2 the maximum?

What's the difference between boosts and buffs? They both apply 1 turn from the turn they are activated...I don't really see a difference.

How does the elemental board work? What extra benefits do you get when you for example execute a fire attack with a character that's standing on a fire cell?

When you hit multiple characters with an area of effect attack, do you have to roll for critical for all characters, or just once per attack?

Do allies suffer damage from you area of effect attacks?
Do opponents heal from your AOE heal spells?

And one final question about the wild GG token. Is it correct that when the wild GG is still on the table and my opponent kills my level 3 character, I give him 2 of my GG tokens and he gets the wild one (I lose 2, he gains 3), or do I give him 3 of mine and he gets the extra wild one? (I lose 3, he gains 4). How about when you buy a GG when the wild one is still in play?

Thanks for looking at these questions, i'm hoping sombody can clarify these rules for me..

kind regards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dacow x
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmb
1. No it only effects bad abom himself

2. Yes it dies

3. You may only get 1 additional die for crit and armor (remember neutral dmg cant crit)

4. Buffs last till your next turn and are then removed, usefull f.e. resistances or armor, boost will only effect your current round/spell

5. you have to assign your DR to a krosmaster, in his turn he can use it. In case your krosmaster bought it for himself he can use it instantly.
thats the reason you have to keep initiave in mind when buying DR for another krosmaster

6. There are no benefits for elementals on the map, but some krosmaster have resistances againt elemental dmg (air, water, earth,fire) and get -1 dmg.
Or in case of percimol the get a bonus passiv effect.

7. & 8. yes AOE effect all characters in the area... heal and dmg ! friendly fire is on

9. the GG token is always the first token to get, regardless of buying a token or killing a krosmaster. otherwise you would win the game instantly for killing a lvl 6 krosmaster.

you can find more information about team combinations, synergies in my blog if you can read German otherwise you can translate it with google

http://double-critical.blogspot.de/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DForDisbeliever mezmo
msg tools
Thanks for the answers!
Your blog looks great! (Google Translate FTW )

1 Last question. There is a demonic reward that (I think it's a buff type) gives -7HP . Now it seems really weird why that would exist.

Can you put them on other players their characters? And if so, who chooses when you turn the buff face up (activate it) ? You or the player on who's character you've place the buff?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Mason
United Kingdom
Stoke-on-Trent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't remember all the buffs offhand but think that is the notation to remove 7 damage counters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dacow x
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thank you for the feedback on my blog.

the -7 demonic rewards means, remove 7 dmg counters from your krosmaster.
thats a heal, but there are also +4 hp rewards giving you a benefit while damaging you at the same time.

you also have keep an eye on the symbol is it a hearth (which means heal and +max hp) or a drop which means +/- actual HP.

you can only assign demonic rewards to your own krosmasters.

cheers

Dacow

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Thomason
New Zealand
Nelson
None
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
This wasn't clear for in the answer for AOE. You only make ONE critical roll, each character defends separately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.