Guy Heinz
United States
Kenockee
MI
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

Brand new to Dominion and I have read the rules, but I am unclear on trashing cards. I don't have the physical game yet, and the online game against AI I have tried it is difficult to view card text. Is trashing solely a function of certain cards or is it an option each turn? Also, any recommendation for pc play against AI? Which online options do you like vs AI?

Thanks

Guy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can't trash unless a card ability allows it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pawel Pawlak
Poland
near Poznań
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Only certain cards allow you to trash cards. Otherwise it would be too easy to get rid of bad cards
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Bateson
United Kingdom
Ross-on-Wye
flag msg tools
badge
Oi! Hands off...
mbmbmbmbmb
If by 'online game' you mean Goko (and if not, I've no idea where you've found one), then you can get a blow-up of each card just by clicking on it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ousgg wrote:
If by 'online game' you mean Goko (and if not, I've no idea where you've found one), then you can get a blow-up of each card just by clicking on it.
Otherwise, iOS version you double tap. Androminion, you "long tap". Any other computer version you do a "mouseover".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.