Popular Tags: [View All]
Arunas Rudis
Lithuania
Vilnius
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

I found out about this game on Hexasim and would like to ask some questions:

1) Map divided in regions, do the front of the unit is decided by placing it to one of the borders? ...or any other way?

2)The game is in French, does rules/other materials going to be available in English?

3) How it is comparable detailed-abstracted, easier-harder ... to Musket and Pike Games? Judging by the maps, at least movement rules could be simpler.

4) What the state if development?

5) More information about the game could attract more people, could You make AAR with pictures from betatest?

Best regards
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
PHILIPPE HARDY
France
LYON
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello ! I just see your message today, sorry for the delay. I was busy with developping exemples and an another game.
1/the unit (main attacker and main defender) is placed in evidence during combat. The border from where the attack comes is considered.
2/the rules will be translated to english, the materials will be common (but there are only numbers and tittles)
3/my principal concern was to make it easier than GMT games, and it is. There are 3 levels of rules; standard, advanced and optionnals. The maps with zones facilitates movements and Line of sight (with dedicated color code ex : yellow LOS is ok, Brown LOS is blocked.
4/I have finished the 16 (!) exemples yesterday. Hexasim works on the rules booklet.
5/we will show pictures and exemples very soon on the website!
Best regards
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Kerstan
Australia
Hobart
Tasmania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the update Phillipe, I too am interested in this game and look forward to further info on the Hexasim website.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan M.
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello! This is definitely a game off the beaten path. The graphics are nice and original. The period is interesting and unusual.
I've some questions too.
1) What is the playing time to complete a battle?
2) The use of "frieze" decorations to identify the counters' formation has been tested for colorblind people?
Thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim P.
United States
Thousand Oaks
CA
flag msg tools
Visit the Wargame Bootcamp guild
badge
Muppet !
mbmbmbmbmb
darzininkas wrote:
Hello,

1) Map divided in regions, do the front of the unit is decided by placing it to one of the borders? ...or any other way?

2)The game is in French, does rules/other materials going to be available in English?

3) How it is comparable detailed-abstracted, easier-harder ... to Musket and Pike Games? Judging by the maps, at least movement rules could be simpler.

5) More information about the game could attract more people, could You make AAR with pictures from betatest?

Best regards

Any updates on English rules availability etc ?

thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jesus amor
Spain
barcelona
España
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
oi_you_nutter wrote:
darzininkas wrote:
Hello,

Best regards

Any updates on English rules availability etc ?

thanks

has Anybody news about english translation ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Poland
Olesnica
flag msg tools

Hello, when could we expect English translation of the rules? Any aproximate date?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jm Doan
France
la roche sur foron
flag msg tools
Hi,

I'm currently working on it.
I expect the English translation to be available in Sept 2015.

Cheers,

JM
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.