Smash Up: The Obligatory Cthulhu Set» Forums » General

Subject: Where do you put the coins? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
r0t1 prata
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got the Cthulthu expansion but cant seem to fit the coins(in a plastic pack) into the box. Any suggestions?

I tried squeezing it in like the one below but the box cover just doesn't seem to fit nicely

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Smith
United Kingdom
Solihull
West Midlands
flag msg tools
http://www.youtube.com/user/SmoothCJS
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have a solution, but I'm certainly interested to see how other people answer. I had mine in a small plastic box as it fit very tidily before, now there's no chance so I have it in the OC box with my faction selection cards.

Possibly cut out some of the plastic in the middle column of the insert to make some space for the bag?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pat Gagnon
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got rid of the insert since it was starting to crack and put each faction in their own bag. Fits rather nicely and it's super easy to put all the baggies on the table and pick the factions you want to play. I've got everything sleeved in Ultra Pro Deck Protector sleeves as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I lift the plastic insert and put all victory markers underneath it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
r0t1 prata
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MajaiofDreams wrote:
I lift the plastic insert and put all victory markers underneath it.

Guess I'll make do with that. Thanks!

patgagnon wrote:
I got rid of the insert since it was starting to crack and put each faction in their own bag. Fits rather nicely and it's super easy to put all the baggies on the table and pick the factions you want to play. I've got everything sleeved in Ultra Pro Deck Protector sleeves as well.

I'll do that once I got the time, and the bags.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne Shepherdson
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there! mine closed perfectly fine. I only used the Awesome 9000 coins, my cthulu coins are still unpunched in the Cthulu box].

As for the rulebooks, I left the rulebooks in the respective expansion boxes so only the main rulebook is in there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.