3 Posts

Space Hulk: Death Angel – The Card Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: New player question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
G R
msg tools
mbmbmb
This is probably one of the dumbest things I've tried to do as I'm at work and the game is home so I hope this explanation makes sense.
Solo game.. 6 space marines.. one card chosen for each group of marines (3)..cards put in order.
First card is for the green team. Does this card affect both members of the green team or do I just pick one of them for this affect?
Again I don't have the game with me but suppose the card said I could kill two genestealers. Would each member of my green team get to kill two genestealers?

After doing what that card says do I then get to do what the Space Marines card says?

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne Walker
United States
Chuluota
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Keep in mind my answer comes without a copy of the game in front of me, so take it for what it is worth.

First, the basics:

Both marines of that color are able to "act" in the case of attack or move/activate. In the case of support, you only get to place one support token as the action for your team.

Next: The text on the card will guide you how some part of your action happens in a special way. In some cases, the text only applies to one of the marines on the team (e.g. Sgt X attacks in special way Y). In this case, the text only applies to Sgt X. They other marine attacks normally. Also, look out for the word "may" to signal if the special effect of the text is optional. In other cases, the text modifies the action of both marines (e.g. both marines may move in some special way). Finally, other text lets your action happen in a normal fashion but it causes some other side effect to happen in a later phase.

With this in mind, go back and look at the action cards for each team to understand how the unique text for each action for each team enhances that team and differentiates them from the other teams. This is a big part of the fun of the game is trying to find marine teams that combo well with each other, unless you want to read a strategy guide where someone else has already figured it out.

Hope this helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.