Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Brown
United States
Fort Wayne
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
There is no reason to have two A's at the beginning of aardvark. I simply won't do it.
mbmbmbmbmb
As the Help Operator, lets say I get 2 energy...

Do I have to place the dice in order of me selecting them as "good" results? Lets say I want to do Right Turn, Double Forward, Left Turn and I roll a Left Turn. Can I put it as the "last result" or do I have to go in order.

Are the movements locked in their order when placed? Say I place a Double Forward in the first slot then as I'm rolling for more, the enemy moves so that maybe I want to turn first then do my Double Forward. Can I use that Double Forward in the second slot or must I remove it and wait for new energy to reroll the Double Forward and then put it in the second slot?

EDIT: Additional Question...

If I place die 1, then die 2, then decide I don't like move 1. Can I remove it and reroll (assuming I get the energy to do so).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoffrey Engelstein
United States
Bridgewater
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
Pit Crew avaialble now! The Expanse coming in October!
badge
Ludology Host and Dice Tower Contributor
mbmbmbmbmb
You don't have to place the dice in order.

Once you place a die in a particular slot it is stuck there until you pull it off.

You can always pull a die off of a display (on any station). But you will need new energy to reroll and place it back on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Brown
United States
Fort Wayne
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
There is no reason to have two A's at the beginning of aardvark. I simply won't do it.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Geoff. Good to know I was "cheating" and still lost, lol.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.