Eric Pietrocupo
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have realized that many of my post are related to some of my game ideas which leads to useful discussion that I simply forget. So I was thinking to link the BGG threads on the game projects of my website what would like like something similar to this:

----------------------------------------------------

Related Threads

Board Game Geek: LCG text ability: Pseudo VS natural Language (Nov 7, 2013)
Board Game Geek: Placing faction colors on the back of the cards. (Oct 31, 2013)
Board Game Geek: How to make a CCG, TCG or LCG playable out of the box (Oct 25, 2013)
Board Game Geek: How Would You Change MtG?(Oct 18, 2013)

-----------------------------------------------------

Now the problem is that I need to manually copy the link, the title of the thread and the date which is very long and annoying to to considering the quantity of threads I need to link.

So I was wondering if there could be a method to simply use the thread ID and make some sort of script that will get the link, text and date from the BGG website instead of manually copying the information.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.