Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas van Nieuwkasteele
Netherlands
Rotterdam
Zuid Holland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I try to play the Historical Campaigns.I have some questions about the scenarios cards.what means 1n2 1m3 1p2 1m2 and Rect.I can find it anywhere in the rule book.
Undernaeth the scenario cards is written the following force pool additions are included.should this not been adding to the force pool.
The u.s.a in the pacific theater does not trask BRP expenditures.
On the scenario card is no construction limit does this means the usa can by as much as they like and make as much offensives as they like.
I hope some one knows the answers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Delp
United States
Franklin
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We did a "tutorial" evening on Friday to prep for a first-time campaign game this week. We took 1p2 to mean a 1-2 partisan, but again, we are noobs, so we could be wrong.

M=marines?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The definitions are given under "Scenario Information" in the scenario booklet.
1M3-1M2 Airborne
1C3 Commandos
C/CH Chindits
1n2 Marines
1p2 Partisans
The way to read the force additions is the number in brackets is the total for that turn. A number not in brackets is what you add to the force pool-these are "allowable builds".
For example the Germany GW Campaign game lists under AAF [20] at start. the next turn it shows 10[30]. That means you add 10 AAF factors to the force pool for a maximum AAF build of 30 factors.
The BRP Record sheets show that yes, the US players tracks BRP expenditures. The construction limits are in place with the Tension and Mobilization Rules.
IMHO As a guy's who has a LOT of years experience with 3R/A3R (man I'm old) I would STRONGLY recommend you start with the North Africa and/or Midway Scenarios to get a grasp of how all this works together before attempting a Campaign Scenario. The mechanics are sophisticated enough w/out introducing political interaction and research to the mix. You will just get frustrated otherwise, and consign this great game to the shelf.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.