Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe Donnelly
Canada
Unspecified
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't get the White Dog Games page to load, so I'll note this here:

In my (new) copy of Red Menace, there was a small zip-lock bag containing the dice and the city counters. All the other counters were still in their laser-cut sheet, but for whatever reason the city counters were pre-punched and shipped in this baggie. Many of them were firmly stuck together in a clump, and I had to pry them apart with a sharp blade. When they separated, there was some damage to the printed area, where the glue/varnish/? on each counter lifted the print off the next.

It's not a showstopper, as I can still read the counters, but it's a quality-control issue worth addressing in future packaging.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. Brent Ward
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sunray11 wrote:
I can't get the White Dog Games page to load, so I'll note this here:

In my (new) copy of Red Menace, there was a small zip-lock bag containing the dice and the city counters. All the other counters were still in their laser-cut sheet, but for whatever reason the city counters were pre-punched and shipped in this baggie. Many of them were firmly stuck together in a clump, and I had to pry them apart with a sharp blade. When they separated, there was some damage to the printed area, where the glue/varnish/? on each counter lifted the print off the next.

It's not a showstopper, as I can still read the counters, but it's a quality-control issue worth addressing in future packaging.

I'm sorry to hear that. It's the first time I've heard of the counters sticking together. Thanks for us letting me know. Could you contact 'Michael W. Kennedy' using kennedymw@aol.com with your mailing address?

He can send you a replacement set of just the 2nd countersheet/city counters.

Regards,
Brent
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Donnelly
Canada
Unspecified
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, I'll do that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Donnelly
Canada
Unspecified
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Followup: quick corrective action was taken by White Dog and the printer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.