Popular Tags: [View All]
Nathan Alexander
United Kingdom
Preston
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi

I have a copy of Galaxy Trucker. It is the German version. This doesn't effect game play as there is very little text (approximately four/five words). I will also include a printed b&w copy of the English rules with the game.

The game is in superb condition (no visible signs of wear on the box or playing pieces) having only been played once.

I am not looking for any other specific game so I am open to offers. I would expect the trade game to be in equally superb condition and of equal (or there abouts) monetary value.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl
Austria
Salzburg
Salzburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just the base game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Butt
United Kingdom
Warrington
Cheshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
FYI there are about 5 words on the cards un german, apart from one card, stardust which is clearly explained in the english rules. The pdf's can be downloaded, or you can contact the manufacturers and buy a copy from them. Thats what I did They also threw in the little bundle of promo cards that are currently for sale on BGG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Alexander
United Kingdom
Preston
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kilrah wrote:
Just the base game?

Yes, just the base game.

And thanks for the info, Jonathan. Good to know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.