Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Gum
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, shit yeah! My store is in Bethlehem, and while the owner and I have been trying for a while the scene around here is kinda nonexistent. I'd definitely make the 20 minute drive for some events if my work schedule permits.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cloud City Games
United States
Allentown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Awesome! Are there other players in the area? I am trying to work it out specifically because of the reccomendation of the gentleman who started this thread.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Gum
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There's 3 or 4 that I know of, and there's 2 more in Kutztown where I go to school, so there's people around, just not enough to consistently get organized events together yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
Make sure he gets his store on Google maps and the like. With accurate hours, phone number etc etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.