• [+] Dice rolls
Matt
United States
Central Coast
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think any time you do that the original owner of the food will gladly hand them over, and then they ARE yours! Unless you are in the buffet line, and nobody sees you do it. Then you should probably just put them back and move along as if there's nothing wrong.*

(*) This helps in a wide variety of situations, including inter-ownership nut licking.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
Not even sure I would enjoy licking my nuts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MWChapel wrote:

Well, let us know how it went.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
Orangemoose wrote:
MWChapel wrote:

Well, let us know how it went.

Give it a few more years. Gravity is working wonders.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wiles
United States
Macon
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kuhrusty wrote:
I dreamed I could lick my own nuts.

Then I realized they weren't my nuts.

This isn't best dream/worst dream.

This is worst dream/worst dream but different.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty McFisticuffs
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MWChapel wrote:

A fair point; in my experience, the most enthusiastic fans of licking one's own nuts also happen to regard cat poop as a rare delicacy, making it a dubious endorsement at best.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt
United States
Central Coast
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kuhrusty wrote:
MWChapel wrote:

A fair point; in my experience, the most enthusiastic fans of licking one's own nuts also happen to regard cat poop as a rare delicacy, making it a dubious endorsement at best.

"I wish I could do that."
"Oh, no, that dog would bite you!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Gola
United States
Redding
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
and everything under the sun is in tune
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a dream I went to school without my pants. I didn't mind so much except my homework was in the pocket.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bat Profile
United States
Sandworms USA
Plateau of Leng
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had lots of odd jobs as a kid. I delivered newspapers, worked the corner grocery, mowed all the old ladies yards, babysat, went to the store, took out trash, washed cars, raked leaves...you name it. In this recent dream I had there was this little old Chinese lady that had a sort of corner neighborhood restaurant/bar. It was shaped like a pagoda, had and apartment in the top. Her and her husband used to run it together. He died sometime in the mid 80s and she kept it going for years. I would come over and take out the trash, paint and just all around help out until I went off to college. I ended up dropping out and starting up my comic book store (like I did in real life...not the same town as in the dream though) I come to find a few years into my business that the lady had died and she left the building and everything in it to me. So I'm going to move the shop into the pagoda...live upstairs.....it is decorated like damn Big Trouble in Little China with neon all over! Turns out the old man was like connected and in the basement are tons of old arcade machines, pinballs, slot machines, jukeboxes, boxes of old tiki mugs that the restaurant used, boxes of vintage fur coats and kimonos, piles of vintage 70s and 80s concert shirts...old lady had no idea they were there.

And then I wake up.

The worst part of the dream was that the whole damn thing was plausible.

Place was a mish-mash of a grocery store I worked at and the Chinese restaurant I would go to on the weekends as a kid after getting my comic books for the week with my paper route money. I used to do so many odd jobs around the neighborhood they called me Little Boss. Had my own table and everything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Boykin
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
For BJ.....
mb
I dreamed that I was living in my old apartment in Grad school, but had moved to another apartment. I dreamed that I had sent my rent check to the wrong landlord!!!

Then, I woke up- and I was in yet a different apartment!!!. Took me a second to remember that I no longer lived in Pullman.

I think my subconscious is saying that I move too much.

Darilian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Easy:

Best Dream - Involves sex
Worst Dream - Involves sex

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rudy
United States
No too far from Philly
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind,
badge
...and reaching forth unto those things which are before,...
mbmbmbmb
Best - Prolly eating something
Worst - Back in school
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tickmanfan wrote:
Worst - Back in school

Oh, oh!! Yes!! I often dream I'm back in high school! UGH!! True nightmares that kinda stay with you after you wake up! YUCK!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rudy
United States
No too far from Philly
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind,
badge
...and reaching forth unto those things which are before,...
mbmbmbmb
EgorjLileli wrote:
True nightmares that kinda stay with you after you wake up!

Breakfast will cure that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott B
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mb
EgorjLileli wrote:
Easy:

Huh. Interesting... Mine:

Don't tell Mr. MMB.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BoB 3K
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tickmanfan wrote:
Worst - Back in school

Knowing your fine taste in comedy, I knew for sure what scene it was going to be before clicking.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Stein
msg tools
Best dream: A full surround sound Bond in space style caper casting myself as the protagonist and a special effects budget large enough to make Michael Bay weep with envy.

Worst dream: Turning up to the wrong exam, being told I had to take it anyway and they'd just apply my mark to my actual exam, not having studied at all, taking the entire exam, waking up to remember I had an exam, getting to the exam not having studied, then actually waking up.

I had an exam.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
Switzerland
Buchs
St. Gallen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Darilian wrote:
I dreamed that I was living in my old apartment in Grad school, but had moved to another apartment. I dreamed that I had sent my rent check to the wrong landlord!!!

Then, I woke up- and I was in yet a different apartment!!!. Took me a second to remember that I no longer lived in Pullman.

I think my subconscious is saying that I move too much.

Darilian
One particularly unnerving dream I once had involved me living in an appartment in some unknown city. The problem was that throughout the whole dream something kept nagging at me: I thought I had left some of my stuff in another (former) apartment in the same city. While on one hand I was sure that this was not actually true (didn't have another apartment) on the other hand I could remember (in dream) living there because that other apartment was part of an earlier dream (in reality). So these two dreams kept merging and contradicting each other until I woke up...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik D
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Last night I dreamed I bought an amusement park for $1. Then someone noted I probably got scammed (I was never given a title deed). I decided it wasn't a scam because $1 isn't aiming high enough.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Hague
United Kingdom
Bristol
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
RAWKET LAWNCHA!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Worst: Woke up, went to bathroom. There was a kangaroo in the bathroom. "Shoot" I thought "I must be dreaming", and went back to bed. Woke up, went to bathroom, some other bizarre shit happened. This repeated 4-5 times. After a while I got to thinking "Shoot, if I don't wake up soon, I'm gonna be late for work!" Went back to bed. Woke up, went to bathroom, no bizarre stuff.

Then I realised it was a Saturday, no work!

Best: Flying! Although this only worked when I actually flapped my arms! (in the dream)

Notes to self: Don't eat cheese you find behind the cooker before going to bed!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Jorgensen
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't really remember the last really good dream I have had. Generally the great ones don't involve sexs, (generallywhistle) they tend to involve some sort of adventure. (Ok, I'll admit it they are sometimes sexy adventures, but this isn't the forum to talk about those.) My wife says I laugh in my sleep on a regular basis. Not that I can remember what those dreams were about.

I havn't had a full blown nightmare that I remember for a while. But the nightmares I do remember normally started with me waking up at home, and would even incorperate everyday details from my home, from the day before I went to sleep.

The most frightening dream I had recently ended with me taking one of those really long satisfying pees. You know the ones. Anyway I woke up straight after that and had a brief moment of panic while I checked to make sure I hadn't woken up in a puddle. I hadn't thank goodness, but you don't need to be waking up to a moment of panic like that. It was worse that waking up after a nightmare.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew W.
United States
Monessen
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Taoist, Pittsburgh Sports fan, and welcoming to people who are kind, from any walk of life.
badge
I have been playing games since the Atari 2600, Candy Land, Chuttes and Ladders, Go Fish, & the Apple ii. Supporting "the Geek" since 2006
mbmbmbmbmb
Best Dream:
You finally won the big jackpot on the lottery, and you cashed in your ticket. The dump-trucks are backing all of that money onto the lawn of your new gated mansion, and other workers are lowering your seven new sportscars off of the flatbed towtrucks right into your Bat-cave style garage. So tickled with yourself, you decide to go inside and grab a beer. On your way to the fridge, you hear an alluring voice calling out to you. “Honey, I forgot to grab a towel from the linen closet, and the butler is busy setting up the bowling alley and the Boardgame banquet hall for later tonight. Please come give me a hand!”

As you enter the room, towel in hand, steam fogs over the mirrors and the shower door of the marble palace that is your lavoratory. A thin and comely arm reaches out of the shower door groping at the air. As you try to hand over the towel, the hand balls up your shirt in its grasp, and the voice says “Mmmmm, forget the towel a moment. Get in here.” You are pulled into the two-person shower by Miss December, and she takes her good sweet time about disrobing you, soaking you, and drying you off.

Worst Dream:

Same dream, but Kuhrusty is the understudy for Miss December, and he wins everything in a bitter and nasty divorce.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.