wolfkin
DeMorcerf
namyzarc
Natsume
porkupine

Starting Leader:
Spoiler (click to reveal)
Machiavellian

Whoever is or becomes leader will choose THREE PLAYERS to transfer from the School Playground to Wagon Hill. Send me a GeekMail with your orders. Also, leaders, please consider using a Second-in-Command.

Your deadline to do this is Wednesday, 15:00 BGG time (CST).

If you have a rules or role question, PM me, and I'll answer them in the main thread.

FINAL ROLESET

Please remember: All players assigned into a room MUST NOT CHEAT and look at the other room's thread. They may only read and post in their assigned room.

Whoever is or becomes leader at midnight BGG time will have to appoint a Rulemaker. See here for special Calvinball rules. I encourage any orders about who is Rulemaker and what will be the new rule, to be sent to me early!

Starting Calvinball rules for this room:

Colour reveals (public, private or mutual) are not allowed. Full reveals are allowed as normal.

All players must refer to themselves in third person in public conversation. Whispers are excluded from this rule, as well as when singing the Very Sorry Song.

New Calvinball rules:
Every sentence in public messages needs to be ended with the moogle catchphrase.
The use of the word "kupo" is now strictly forbidden.

All player names must include the title "Sir" or "Madam". Whispers are excluded from this rule.

Breaking Calvinball rules is punishable by singing the Very Sorry Song to whoever reports someone else's error.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
a porkupine
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sir porkupine has entered the room, kupo!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Morcerf
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
It is an art -- the growing of the moustache! I have sympathy for all who attempt it.
badge
You can dwell on the sh*t, or you can just leave it behind in people's beds & keep going.
mbmbmbmbmb
Sir DeMo has returned with a bunch of dirty wet and cold folk that smell kind of funny like children's soaked winter coats, kupo. Sir Machi, I bring you tidings, kupo. whisper Machi

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Natalie
United States
flag msg tools
You know I love the players and you love the game
badge
Let the games begin
mbmbmbmbmb
Vote Natalie Kupo!

Madam Natalie is the red Immunologist

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niccolo Machiavelli
United States
I am where I need to be when I need to be.
flag msg tools
“A prince must imitate the fox and the lion, for the lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves."
badge
A life, some would argue, is a series of problems. There’s no denying the truth in that – but why get lost in it? Why not rise above the truth… and lead a good life? Shouldn’t we all look at problems as a chance for us to find… solutions?
mbmbmbmbmb
Vote Machiavellian

Welcome, one and all, kupo. Welcome to your doom, kupo!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
a porkupine
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sir porkupine wonders if there's anyone in the room who Sir porkupine hasn't yet met, kupo. Maybe Sir Wolfkin, kupo?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niccolo Machiavelli
United States
flag msg tools
“A prince must imitate the fox and the lion, for the lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves."
badge
A life, some would argue, is a series of problems. There’s no denying the truth in that – but why get lost in it? Why not rise above the truth… and lead a good life? Shouldn’t we all look at problems as a chance for us to find… solutions?
mbmbmbmbmb
If Sir Porkupine (who I see now has a avatar) can awaken
The wolfkin, be it Sir or Madam, this Calvin would be most pleased
For Sir or Madam Wolfkin has been silent
Not a peep

The above isn't a sentence, so no need for the Kupo!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
a porkupine
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Vote Madam Natsume, kupo

Remember, a vote for Madam Natsume is a vote for pastoral values, kupo!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Smullens
United States
Santa Barbara
California
flag msg tools
Vote Sir Mach kupo!

Sir Narninian think Felines are no fun, kupo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niccolo Machiavelli
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Whisper Demorcerf

Offer Co-reveal Narninian

Felines only spend the day eating tuna and waiting for tummy rubs, kupo!

Calvins however go to Space, turn into dinosaurs, blow up schools, and create the cosmos... kupo. Calvins are much better, kupo.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Reynolds
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
Normal namyzarc (that's an oxymoron)
mbmbmbmbmb
Vote Madam Machiavellian

After last round, Sir Namyzarc sees the error of his ways, kupo! Sir Namyzarc vows to serve Madam Machiavellian in whatever ways possible, kupo!

How may Sir Namyzarc serve thee, kupo?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
a porkupine
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
whisper machiavellian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Reynolds
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
porkupine wrote:
whisper machiavellian

By the way, nice avatar, Sir Porkupine, kupo!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niccolo Machiavelli
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
namyzarc wrote:
Vote Madam Machiavellian

After last round, Sir Namyzarc sees the error of his ways, kupo! Sir Namyzarc vows to serve Madam Machiavellian in whatever ways possible, kupo!

Sir Namyzarc can start by calling Supreme Potanate Lord Sir Machiavellian by his full and proper title, Supreme Potanate Lord Sir Machiavellian, Dictator for Life... kupo!

Then Sir Namyzarc can inform Supreme Potanate of the Earthlings Lord Sir Machiavellian of the roles Sir Namyzarc has discovered post kupo!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
a porkupine
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
whythankyou, Sir namyzarc, kupo!

I'm surrounded by blues, kupo! Won't somebody hold me close, Kupo?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niccolo Machiavelli
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You have awoken the fury of Team Boy Genius, kupo! Prepare yourself, kupo!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
a porkupine
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aaaaaaaaaaaaagh (kupo)!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Reynolds
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Machiavellian wrote:
namyzarc wrote:
Vote Madam Machiavellian

Sir Namyzarc can start by calling Supreme Potanate Lord Sir Machiavellian by his full and proper title, Supreme Potanate Lord Sir Machiavellian, Dictator for Life... kupo!

Then Sir Namyzarc can inform Supreme Potanate of the Earthlings Lord Sir Machiavellian of the roles Sir Namyzarc has discovered post kupo!

Aww, but "Madam" is so much easier, kupo...Very well, kupo!
Whisper Supreme Potanate Lord Sir Machiavellian
Spoiler (click to reveal)
Url ohq, ybat gvzr ab frr!

Lbh cebonoyl fgvyy qba'g gehfg zr nobhg gur jubyr V tbg ful ol Angfhzr'f pb-erirny guvat, ohg V gubhtug jr pbhyq tvir vg nabgure fubg orpnhfr V ernyyl jnaan or cneg bs guvf jubyr gnxvat bire gur havirefr guvat, l'xabj? V gubhtug znlor vs V genva ernyyl uneq, V pbhyq znxr qrzv-Tbq ol ebhaq 4 be 5, l'xabj?

Naljnl, fb jung ebyrf ner lbh ybbxvat sbe? QrZb'f Oyhr Rayvfgrq; ubcrshyyl gung urycf. Yrg'f frr... Angfhzr'f Erq Vzzhabybtvfg, Zbjtyrr'f Oyhr Vzzhabybtvfg.. Lnqn lnqn lnqn...jung ryfr qb lbh jnag gb xabj?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Morcerf
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
It is an art -- the growing of the moustache! I have sympathy for all who attempt it.
badge
You can dwell on the sh*t, or you can just leave it behind in people's beds & keep going.
mbmbmbmbmb
Kupo, kupo, kupo...
reply sir machi
whisper sir wolfkin
whisper sir narninian
whisper sir dangermark
whisper sir talusproteus

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Reynolds
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool, Sir namyzarc wants in on this game, too, kupo...
whisper sir wolfkin
whisper sir narninian
whisper sir dangermark
whisper sir talusproteus

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Smullens
United States
Santa Barbara
California
flag msg tools
reply Sir Demo kupo.

No Risk, No Reward. :/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niccolo Machiavelli
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Whisper Demorcerf, Whisper Namyzarc

Offer Co-reveal Narninian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Reynolds
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Machiavellian wrote:
If Sir Porkupine (who I see now has a avatar) can awaken
The wolfkin, be it Sir or Madam, this Calvin would be most pleased
For Sir or Madam Wolfkin has been silent
Not a peep

The above isn't a sentence, so no need for the Kupo!

Well, that's a cool loophole, kupo.

No period, no sentence

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark
Canada
BC
flag msg tools
Reply to Sir Randyzarc
Reply to Sir DeMolitionman

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niccolo Machiavelli
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome back Tracer Bullet, if Sir Dangermark would please whisper Machiavellian in regards to past whispers it would be very helpful, KUPO!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.