Chuck Reed
United States
Jackson
Missouri
flag msg tools
I'm BullTaco and I approved this message.
badge
Mess with the Bull.....
mbmbmbmb
I see people all the time state....just go over to amazon UK, Europe etc to get that game....

When I do and add item to cart all I EVER get is this.....

We're sorry. This item can't be shipped to your selected destination.

Is there something I am doing wrong or is Missouri a geographic anomaly and you cant get anything here???

Just curious...I am sure I am a dufus and doing something wrong...

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Florence
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Items fulfilled by Amazon can be shipped to the US. If it is fulfilled by a 3rd party it usually can't.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Green Knight Games
United Kingdom
Cheltenham
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It is impossible to get the true (and non-linear) cost of postage overseas to fit the Amazon postage formula (linear) in a way that is fair. This is why many UK and presumably European sellers on Amazon (like us) don't offer overseas posting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Reed
United States
Jackson
Missouri
flag msg tools
I'm BullTaco and I approved this message.
badge
Mess with the Bull.....
mbmbmbmb
OK, so it must be just my luck I am "trying" to purchase from normal Joes like myself other than a retailer etc that is fulfilled by Amazon.

Thanks for the replys....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 Lucky Texan
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
try looking for Australian, English, etc. listings on Ebay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Florence
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sbilbey wrote:
It is impossible to get the true (and non-linear) cost of postage overseas to fit the Amazon postage formula (linear) in a way that is fair. This is why many UK and presumably European sellers on Amazon (like us) don't offer overseas posting.

I suspect that things shipping from Amazon directly can be combined into one shipment going to the US for a better rate, while there probably isn't sufficient volume for 3rd party fulfillment to get any better rates shipping to the US. So Amazon can afford to ship to the US, while 3rd party fulfillment can't.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian S.
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mb
You could also try asking the Amazon customer service if there is a bug. I was attempting to purchase something directly from Amazon and I was getting that same message saying it couldn't be shipped to my location. I asked customer service and they sorted it out for me.
Just do a double check on who you are actually getting the item from.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.