Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Serpent's Tongue» Forums » News

Subject: Arcanum Errata, Gameplay FAQ, and Shipping Timeline. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]

Flare has added all applicable errata to cards in the Arcanum. Check there for the latest updated information related to any card issues.

Have a question about gameplay? Our Gameplay FAQ has just gone live. We will be adding to it frequently so check here first if you need clarification on rules, or anything pertaining to gameplay. http://www.becomemagi.com/gameplay-faqs/

And finally, the estimated arrival of our shipment to the distribution center in Dallas is November 26th. We are hoping to be able to start shipping to backers by the first week of December. If any extras such as the Founder's Codex, the Compendium or even the Reward packets have not arrived to the fulfillment centers by that time, then we will ship them out later at our own expense (to USA backers, and to the degree that we can afford to, the rest of the world as well), in order to not hold up the game any longer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Griffin
United States
Renton
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the update! Does "backers" include pre-orders?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
christopher gabrielson
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmb
yes it does : )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Holttum
United Kingdom
Southend on Sea
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dudeman43 wrote:

Flare has added all applicable errata to cards in the Arcanum.

Our Gameplay FAQ has just gone live.

One half of me is thinking "this is great that the company are on the ball and getting these questions answered asap!".

The other half of me is thinking "what the heck? I haven't even got a delivery date for my stuff yet and already there is an errata and a FAQ?!?!?"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Delivery information is being hammered out. We are working on getting the best prices on shipping that we can for you. We are also setting up drop points (usually game stores) as alternatives to direct home shipping to save you even more money. All the details we be shared when everything is in place.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.