Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Waspinator
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do we know if B&N will carry this game? If they will, then that's probably going to be the cheapest option thanks to their periodic coupons.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Judd
United States
Wright City
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Hmmm - nice thought. I hadn't considered B&N as an option. They carry several other Mayfair titles, so they might carry Caverna as well. I guess we'll just have to keep our eyes open!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GeJayGe
United States
Windsor Hills
California
flag msg tools
The Idealist Counselor - Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging (INFJ)
badge
Don't hate the game, hate the player.
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought this was going to be a Lookout release.

Lookout also will only allow a 10% discount to be taken off MSRP. This could cause some larger issues if they stuck to their guns on this. It is also part of the reason it still hits the $81 dollar mark at CSI. They are not allowed to price it lower.

Interesting idea.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Judd
United States
Wright City
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Gejayge wrote:
I thought this was going to be a Lookout release.

Lookout also will only allow a 10% discount to be taken off MSRP. This could cause some larger issues if they stuck to their guns on this. It is also part of the reason it still hits the $81 dollar mark at CSI. They are not allowed to price it lower.

Interesting idea.

It is published by Lookout, but it was originally announced that Mayfair would be the US distributor. And now that Mayfair has bought Lookout Games...

The Mayfair/Lookout discount cap generally doesn't cover general discounts, just advertised prices of their specific titles. So if Barnes and Noble was to issue a 30% off discount coupon or something like that, it should be fine to use that on Mayfair/Lookout titles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Carrasco
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
As if now they aren't carrying it. I'm also hoping it will end up in the store but there is nothing showing it will be arriving any time soon. Fingers crossed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J T
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hpbruin wrote:
As if now they aren't carrying it.

As of now it also hasn't arrived at Fun Again, Cool Stuff or Amazon, so I'm not sure if that means anything.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Preder
United States
Naperville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FunAgain had a delay with their non BGG Con shipment. They are hoping for next week, but my understanding is all Caverna copies are basically spoken for. I don't think CoolStuff or anyone else will be lucky to have copies until 2014. I guess we'll see.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Waspinator
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, right now I think the question is what places will eventually get it. The game is BARELY released.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Waspinator
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
egamar wrote:
It's a heavy box true, but if they are both big blokes they'll manage to carry it OK.

I don't know whether to love or hate you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Chew
United States
Concord Township
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Attack dog
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm hoping Barnes and Nobles will carry it as well. It seems they have most mayfair games. On top of the periodic discounts I have some gift cards to use there. I am holding out for Caverna.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.