Hide
8 Posts

Star Trek: Attack Wing» Forums » General

Subject: Star Trek Attack Wing Enterprise A? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Watts
msg tools
Since Wizkids have done the Reliant and Kronos One, where is the Enterprise A? Guess I'll have to buy another Micro Machines model.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Landy
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fehya wrote:
Since Wizkids have done the Reliant and Kronos One, where is the Enterprise A? Guess I'll have to buy another Micro Machines model.

We'll probably get it eventually.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Holsclaw
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just spitballin' here, but I'm thinking we might see it around this time next year?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Daniels
United Kingdom
Chelmsford
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It would have made sense to release them together, maybe as a pack with extra cards etc and a nebula starfield.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Parks
United States
Somerset
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Quixotic Games: www.quixoticgames.com
badge
Dungeon Alliance: Available Now!
mbmbmbmbmb
The Reliant battles the original (refitted) Enterprise, not the Enterprise A, which was introduced at the end of ST IV.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Penguin Bonaparte
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How about we phrase that as a Constitution-class refit?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Watts
msg tools
OK, So now we need stat cards for the Enterprise refit from Star Trek I-III and the 'A' from Star Trek IV-VI and a MICRO MACHINES model to represent it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
traitor armor
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Illyth wrote:
Just spitballin' here, but I'm thinking we might see it around this time next year?

Makes sense to me.

In Fleet Captains they went with the Enterprise A (for Kirk and Co) and the Enterprise E (for Picard and Co) in the initial release.

They did the same in Tactics I and released the Enterprise D and the Enterprise (no bloody A, B, C, or D) in Tactics II.

No reason to bunch up the big name draws when you can do them in multiple sculpts.

I have no fear, and believe that we'll be seeing the A and the E in due time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.