Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Walker
Australia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is really just wishful thinking on my behalf, but does anyone know of a redux (in any form) of this game?

I remember making of those box "miniatures" as being one of the coolest things from my early gaming days.

I know Fasa is now defunct, but does anyone know who owns the ip? (Wikipedia doesn't mention any recent developments, but I assume it went to Microsoft along with the rest of Fasa...?).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Sjögren
Sweden
Skövde
Västra Götaland
flag msg tools
badge
Gå PÅ!
mbmbmbmbmb
FASA have reappeared and is publishing games again but it so far they only have released Earthdawn RPG from the old games so it is unclear about the rights to the rest of the old FASA games.

http://www.fasagames.com/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Walker
Australia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
@Svarthand Thanks for the info.

Here's fingers crossed for someone picking it up!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Fant
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
I have been working on PDFs of all the units in RL, I have finished all of the Leviathan scale units (including fighters) and all of the RL interceptor fighters (currently working on the TOG fighters) but can't find a PDF of the Corvette record sheet.

While working on the fighters I notices about half a dozen weapons on the list that were never used (including 2 of the L-EPCs), also only 1 unit (the crappy CWTP) used the Cone Laser and 1 of each side used any of the TPPs. I was looking to also produce a few 'logical' variants for the unused weapons (like a Pegasus variant with TPPs, L-EPCs and a Safe-Guard-4). there are also no stats for ships boats (the 1000tn SC listed in the ship stats for Leviathan) some standard ship-boats would be useful but it would be nice to have these 'officially' published.
I was going to modify the Pegasus with just a few basic weapons (1.5 lasers and a few HPs), reduced armor and shields, increased passenger and cargo capacity (as that's what it's for) and reduced thrust and weight to under 1000tn, (basically a FTL corvette version of a WWII landing craft/Daihatsu with a pair of 50s on top) used for transporting crew and supplies to and from the ship but with some limited combat capability for supplying 'hot zones' and protecting itself if caught in an ambush.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.