Subject: Fall 1939 US Construction rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quick question for others.

US has 100 BRP, construction limit of 33, but only 3 infantry factors and 2 ships to build. Can I only spend 9 BRP to empty my force pool or am I missing something?

Does the remainder at the end of 1939 get converted into the 50% BRP Base increase for 1940 YSS? That is a big bump!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Goh
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
Budding wargamer
badge
My role model for his brains, calm demeanour and appetite for snacks!
mbmbmbmbmb
It looks to be the case.

The way I see it, this is a mechanism to provide the Western Allies with massive increases in DPs and RPs in subsequent years to reflect the increased resources that were made available for research as the war went on.

Also, the US mobilizes many times separately in each theatre and the total US force pool will grow immensely over time, so the higher construction limit attributable to the higher US BRP base will allow its available forces in the pool to be built and losses to be replaced quickly once the US joins the war.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.