Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Executive Bear
United States
Montana
flag msg tools
Wildcard, bitches! Yee-haw!
badge
I'm gonna start dropping F-bombs. Listen to this: Fart you, fart head.
mbmbmbmbmb
Use discount code PREHO25OFF

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S Y
United States
Ridgefield
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What do people use this for?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Executive Bear
United States
Montana
flag msg tools
Wildcard, bitches! Yee-haw!
badge
I'm gonna start dropping F-bombs. Listen to this: Fart you, fart head.
mbmbmbmbmb
A lot of ideas can be found here
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Klutz
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
I am a "certified" art critic.
badge
I am a professional BGG commenter.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! I just ordered a 54 card deck of cards with fully custom fronts and backs, shipped to Canada for 10.50$

I used 27 cards for The Hobbit: The Treasure of Erebor, a Love-Letter re-theme by Taegukki, as discussed here and as seen here.

I used the remaining 27 cards to include this version of Werewolf.

10.50$ for 2 card games ain't bad!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Browes
United Kingdom
London
Tooting
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yay, this beautiful redesign of Balloon Cup http://www.artscow.com/gallery/playing-cards/balloon-cup-9o7...by

Daniel Cassar
Australia
Adelaide
South Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Delivered to the UK for $8.99

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Lane
Canada
Victoria
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
KevBelisle wrote:
Thanks! I just ordered a 54 card deck of cards with fully custom fronts and backs, shipped to Canada for 10.50$

I used 27 cards for The Hobbit: The Treasure of Erebor, a Love-Letter re-theme

What are the other 11 cards? LL is 5x1, 2x2, 2x3, 2x4, 2x5, 1x6, 1x7, 1x8 for 16 cards... Even with 4 reference cards, you still have 7 left over.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Noll
United States
Edmond
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Better yet, how about a link to what you ordered so that the rest of us can zombie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kolby Reddish
United States
Nampa
Idaho
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm more just upset that I placed an order like right before this discount. With the $27 shipping.

Oh well, I enjoy my new copy of Dune.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Klutz
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
I am a "certified" art critic.
badge
I am a professional BGG commenter.
mbmbmbmbmb
fastlane wrote:
KevBelisle wrote:

I used 27 cards for The Hobbit: The Treasure of Erebor, a Love-Letter re-theme

What are the other 11 cards? LL is 5x1, 2x2, 2x3, 2x4, 2x5, 1x6, 1x7, 1x8 for 16 cards... Even with 4 reference cards, you still have 7 left over.

The 11 leftover cards are for Treasure Tokens (which stand in for the tokens of affection). Seeing as the game needs 13 total Treasure Tokens, I make 7 cards single Treasure Token cards and 4 double Treasure Token cards. This way I have enough Treasure Tokens for a 4, 5 or 6 player games!

I originally wanted to have 13 Treasure Tokens, all worth 1 Treasure each but then I would've had to drop certain roles for Werewolf...

I actually could have gotten away with just 9 Treasure Token cards (5 singles and 4 doubles) but I had 2 cards left with nothing to print so I added in 2 extra single Treasure Token cards. I suppose I could've squeezed in a couple rule cards for Love Letter instead...

Edit : I actually went back and changed 2 single Treasure Token cards for 2 cards with rule summaries for Love Letter on them!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damon Asher
United States
Jefferson
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
YellowLab's Coloretto expansions!

http://www.artscow.com/share/High-Res-Coloretto-Expansion-Ca...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Duncan
United States
Bloomington
IN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
reddish22 wrote:
I'm more just upset that I placed an order like right before this discount. With the $27 shipping.

Oh well, I enjoy my new copy of Dune.

Care to share/link up which one you printed? I've been thinking about this as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Phillips Beckerman
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Interociter wrote:
Yay, this beautiful redesign of Balloon Cup http://www.artscow.com/gallery/playing-cards/balloon-cup-9o7...by

Daniel Cassar
Australia
Adelaide
South Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Delivered to the UK for $8.99

Thanks for the reminder, I ordered this one this time, just for variety - and to use different cubes in my supplies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
henkie spenkie
Netherlands
flag msg tools
Another great game to print is your own Dixit designs. You can also google for dixit artscow and use the design others have made (or ripped)

Am i allowed to place a refferal? Would be awesome if somebody would use it

http://www.artscow.com/?Ref=1762837

I know it isnt really boardgames related but you can use Z099PLAY6YSTF ass a coupon code to get alot of gifts for only $0.99.
Here's the overview for what you can use it: http://www.artscow.com/photo-gifts/99cents-gifts
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J B
United States
Tipp City
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If anyone ends up with 3 decks of a LOTR Love letter retheme that would be mine angry , I have half of your fairy tale game can't even play it because it's a 100 card game and I only got the one 52 card deck.

Anyhow to keep this bump relevant, use cyberday8 and get a deck of 54 custom cards with free shipping for $8. cyberday5, cyberday12, and cyberday20 work on stuff too, just not sure what. Hope you have better luck than I did.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Lietz
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
You have contacted customer support, yes? They'll reprint and reship a mistaken order. You lose the time of course, but they will remedy the situation--at least they did for me when I received an incorrect deck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J B
United States
Tipp City
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mikelietz wrote:
You have contacted customer support, yes? They'll reprint and reship a mistaken order. You lose the time of course, but they will remedy the situation--at least they did for me when I received an incorrect deck.

Yes, actually I just got done replying to their request to send pictures of the wrong item I received. It looks really good, too bad it's only half the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.