Hide
10 Posts

Zombicide Season 2: Prison Outbreak» Forums » Rules

Subject: What does the cut them down card do? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kyle Krebs
msg tools
I can't seem to find out anywhere! Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin O'Mara
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have my game with me but isn't that just flavor text at the top of all the Berserker zombie spawn cards?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Krebs
msg tools
I don't think so... There's a symbol of a fist holding a knife above each zombie outline on the card so I figure it must mean something.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It just means you spawn Beserker Zombies instead of Normal ones.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Krebs
msg tools
I see. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Schomburg
United States
Maplewood
MN
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Where is this in the rules? We were playing last night and could not find the rule.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
brianschomburg wrote:
Where is this in the rules? We were playing last night and could not find the rule.

It isn't explicitly stated in the rules, but it is implied by the cards themselves.

Another way to think of it is like this:

If those cards are not for spawning Beserker Zombies, then how do you spawn Berserker Zombies, and what are those cards for?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pr0fane _
Canada
Ohio
flag msg tools
Ah! I was wondering the same thing myself.

Scott, while I agree with your reasoning, it does seem a pretty important detail that should be written somewhere in the rules. That being said, we'll be adopting that assumption.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Willo
Australia
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The zombie silhouette on the cards is a good indication as well. Look like Berserkers to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard C.
United States
Monterey Park
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Scorpion0x17 wrote:
brianschomburg wrote:

It isn't explicitly stated in the rules, but it is implied by the cards themselves.

Another way to think of it is like this:

If those cards are not for spawning Beserker Zombies, then how do you spawn Berserker Zombies, and what are those cards for?

I can't believe this isn't clearly explained in the rules/ one sentence would have explained this to put berserker zombies on the map... just sloppy game design...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.