Subject: kickstarter thread rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dustin
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems like we should have one of these to talk about the current kickstarter.

I for one am totally new to Dark Horse, having never heard of it until drivethru review of the expansion. Dice worker placement is one of my favorite mechanics and I just love the theme.

I'm in, we are off to a good start, but 11k is still a long ways away.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Ham
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
CLICK THIS BEAGLE if you're looking for in-depth gameplay video run-throughs! :)
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be doing a runthrough video probably next week for the prototype I've just gotten in the mail. I've already done one last year for the base game, which we really liked. But this expansion takes us from like to love! Huge improvement to an already quite nice game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I watched that last night sir :)
Along with all the nations and lewis & clark videos. It was Rahdo movie night!
Even since I discovered a local meetup board game group earlier this year my tastes in games has been changing. Even more lately, proof of the fact that both nations and Lewis & Clark look great to me and have went atop my wishlist. And looking at my collection I have zero games based on history.

Can't wait for the dark horse runthrough!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stasia Doster
United States
Sherman
Texas
flag msg tools
If I am not gaming, I am reading!
mbmbmbmbmb
rahdo wrote:
I'll be doing a runthrough video probably next week for the prototype I've just gotten in the mail. I've already done one last year for the base game, which we really liked. But this expansion takes us from like to love! Huge improvement to an already quite nice game!

I am looking forward to your run through too. I bought the base game based on your previous play through.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jason frowde
United Kingdom
Luton
Type a choice right ...
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Less than 4000 left to go in 3 days ,i hope it makes it meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be real disappointed if it doesn't make it. But that's a lot of money needed in a short time. I threw in another $10 for the 5th player components just to give a little extra help.

This game has been well reviewed and people like it but doesn't seem to generate a lot of buzz. I guess old west themes just aren't that popular. soblue
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly Fischer
United States
Ellendale
North Dakota
flag msg tools
badge
And like that... he's gone
mbmbmbmbmb
Just backed. Hopefully some generous folks help close the $2,751 gap before time runs out (closes at 12:59 am CST on 12/12). With a $25 expansion, it takes a fair amount of orders to reach the top.

But for those who do not own the base game, the $60 pledge to get both the base game + expansion is a nice option.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C. Rexford
United States
Bremerton
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Thufferin Thuccotash!! It'th Cold out Here!
mbmbmbmbmb
cry

congratulations to all you backers...

...I missed this. I have only today heard of 'Dark Horse'. This looks like a FANTASTIC game. Love the theme. The expansion looks amazing.

...except,

I missed it. cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You will be able to preordered it from Don. He's a great guy, if you send him a message I'm sure he'll be able to work it out for you.

winterplum wrote:
:cry:

congratulations to all you backers...

...I missed this. I have only today heard of 'Dark Horse'. This looks like a FANTASTIC game. Love the theme. The expansion looks amazing.

...except,

I missed it. :cry:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C. Rexford
United States
Bremerton
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Thufferin Thuccotash!! It'th Cold out Here!
mbmbmbmbmb
SeerMagic wrote:
You will be able to preordered it from Don. He's a great guy, if you send him a message I'm sure he'll be able to work it out for you.

Thanks! I will try that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Lloyd
United States
Colorado Springs
CO
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Dustin!

Yes, I am taking pre-orders/orders and everyone is welcome to pick up any reward from the campaign, besides the High Noon Early Bird or Lifetime Games reward. We also have some great Add On's as well if anyone is interested. The Stretch Goals listed on the campaign are available but new supporters will have to pay the amount listed in the Add On section.

I should have my pre-order page setup soon at: http://www.knightworks.net/darkhorse/order.asp but until that is ready please contact me at knightworks@gmail.com for more information.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Jurney
United States
Tooele
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I buy the base game now and then decide down the road I would like the expansion, how much will the expansion be? Also, if I place an order does it have the free shipping that was offered on the Kickstarter?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Lloyd
United States
Colorado Springs
CO
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jurney85 wrote:
If I buy the base game now and then decide down the road I would like the expansion, how much will the expansion be? Also, if I place an order does it have the free shipping that was offered on the Kickstarter?

Yes, we will always offer free shipping from Knight Works on all products. The expansion will retail for $30 once the preorder is over and the game arrives sometime in June/July.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CSprings Gamer

Colorado
msg tools
Looking forward to the Expansion!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.