Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Denman
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How do these work? Let's say I have a museum action marker and I want to take a shipping action. I pay 6 to play my museum as a joker and then place it on the museum track? Do I then pay the shipping cost as if I WERE going to cover up the next spot?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernd Eisenstein
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Michael!

You pay 6, place the Museum onto the Museum-track and perform the Shipping action.
You don't need to pay anything else.

Many greetings
Bernd

www.irongames.de
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Denman
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Really? Hmmm. So the actual cost to "buy" a joker isn't that much after all when you consider that you were going to have to spend money to perform the action anyway. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Allers
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for you interest in the game!

6 is more expensive than any action will ever cost. 5 is the maximum on each action track, and I don't have to pay that very often. If money is tight, than paying 2-4 more coins for an action is a high price to pay for poor planning. But it also is an "escape route" in case it's absolutely vital to your strategy, or you have to react to an unexpected move by an opponent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.