Alf Seegert
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
As a prelude to the release of multiple new expansions in conjunction with the upcoming Rucksack Edition of Fantastiqa, I've made a new Fantastiqa Artifact Card: Tailfeathers of the Hairy Crane.

You guessed it: it's a card made in honor of Rich Sommer, board game aficionado, Fantastiqa fan, and -- of course -- Harry Crane on the TV series MAD MEN.

Rich Sommer has been gracious enough to offer to sign a limited number of these protocards for BGG Con 2013. Thank you, Rich! Find full details at Gryphon Games here.

The final card will look something like this....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clinton Coddington
United States
Woodbury
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's awesome!
thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Lorence Syfargo
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Will this card be available to those who Kickstarted the Enchanted Edition?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alf Seegert
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
KillerTaco wrote:
That's awesome!
thumbsup

Thanks, Clinton! I should have details for another new card, Coddington's Fog Machine, ready to share before too long.....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alf Seegert
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
fargy wrote:

All upcoming expansions, including this one, are designed to be compatible with both the Enchanted (Deluxe) Edition and the new Rucksack edition. (There will be three copies of this card in the actual expansion: one Starting Card plus two cards for the Artifact Tower at the in-game cost of 2 Gems each.)

I'm not sure of the details yet, but both the new edition and the new expansions should become available in upcoming months. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
alfseegert wrote:

Alf what is "revive" supposed to mean? I understand the term and what it probably means but I do not recall this keyword mentioned in the base game-enchanted edition. Will there be a revised rulebook with new keywords-terms like this?

BTW Nice work as always.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alf Seegert
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Apparos Achaparos wrote:
Alf what is "revive" supposed to mean? I understand the term and what it probably means but I do not recall this keyword mentioned in the base game-enchanted edition. Will there be a revised rulebook with new keywords-terms like this?

BTW Nice work as always.

Hi Apparos! "Revive" here is merely my way to sneak flavor text into the action text, nothing more. In other words, somehow this artifact restores a used card into activity again by letting a player take a discarded single-symbol card and put it back in one's hand. I'll leave it to the player's imagination as to how it works thematically. (I think that the sneeze has something to do with it, though...)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Lorence Syfargo
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
alfseegert wrote:
fargy wrote:

All upcoming expansions, including this one, are designed to be compatible with both the Enchanted (Deluxe) Edition and the new Rucksack edition. (There will be three copies of this card in the actual expansion: one Starting Card plus two cards for the Artifact Tower at the in-game cost of 2 Gems each.)

I'm not sure of the details yet, but both the new edition and the new expansions should become available in upcoming months. Thanks!

Thanks Alf! Glad to hear this
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.