Popular Tags: [View All]
Jordan Newman
United States
Olympia
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently bought a copy of SPQR off of ebay. Included in the set was modules I, III, IV, and V. After inventorying the game, using photos from BGG, I had some pieces that were still accounted for. I am wondering what set or sets these counters belong to. Here is a list:
Troops:
IberMer HI 1-10 (blue)
Sophonisba (blue)
Numidia HI 1-4 (green)
NmdLvy LI 1-4 (green)
Egypt PH 1-2 (aqua)
Libyan-Phon HC (aqua)

Leaders:
Indibilis (light green)
Syphax (light green)
Socrates (light blueish-green)
Hasdrubal (light blue)
Pub. Scipio (white)
Gn. Scipio (white)

Can anyone identify any of these counters?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loris Pagnotta
Italy
Brusaporto
Bergamo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
See for C3i scenario's

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Herman
United States
New York
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
iamJMAN00793 wrote:
I recently bought a copy of SPQR off of ebay. Included in the set was modules I, III, IV, and V. After inventorying the game, using photos from BGG, I had some pieces that were still accounted for. I am wondering what set or sets these counters belong to. Here is a list:
Troops:
IberMer HI 1-10 (blue)
Sophonisba (blue)
Numidia HI 1-4 (green)
NmdLvy LI 1-4 (green)
Egypt PH 1-2 (aqua)
Libyan-Phon HC (aqua)

Leaders:
Indibilis (light green)
Syphax (light green)
Socrates (light blueish-green)
Hasdrubal (light blue)
Pub. Scipio (white)
Gn. Scipio (white)

Can anyone identify any of these counters?

I would have to look, but do you have a map for Metaurus? If so you may have a module stuffed in there or as was pointed out some of many c3i counters. There are some lists in the c3i ops center.

Mark
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Turcot
msg tools
There was a mention of the Sophonisba counter over on Consimworld a bit ago, having just purchased both an older and newer set of counters I can tell you that the Aqua counters are from c3i battles because I haven't finished punching out that sheet from the new game.

I don't know if this will be helpful but I'll offer it: I punched, clipped and bag-sorted all of the counters by color with some country subsets and kept a written inventory. All of the bags have a card label with the contents listed and my inventory is a word document of the counters in alphabetical order as you listed them in your post and the color is noted as you did as well. I didn't need to do this for the Romans, but all else is now available via that system. It was a lot of work but anything is very retrievable. I had to find some SPQR counters to join with Conquest of Gaul counters for a c3i game and was able to put my finger on them quickly and easily.

I gave up trying to figure out where everything was from but I will sort the c3i dedicated sheet into bags marked "c3i."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Whyman
United States
Danvers
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
I need more TIME
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The counter database should help you . . . .

Great Battles of History Database of counters & scenarios
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Turcot
msg tools
Many thanks for the link, Neil. Jordan, after further research (looking at my unpunched countersheet) I beleive that you will find that some of the counters listed are from the sheet included in the Battle Manual which SGBoH'd earlier C3i GBoH scenarios.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan Newman
United States
Olympia
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for all of the help guys. I have figured out what my counters are from.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.