Level 3 Tunt
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
This is the rarest auction you've ever seen. Rare auctions are always prepared to sell everything for $2 each. I read it on the Internet.

My auction! It's my auction!

In addition to the games listed here:

1. Ninja Burger 2: Sumo-Size Me!
2. Auweier
3. Penguin
4. Hidden Conflict
5. Power Lunch
6. Inkognito
7. Monopoly Junior
8. I Spy Eagle Eye
9. Three-Game Lot (Pegleg, Say Cheese, and Dog Pound)
10. Whosit?
11. Chaos
12. NINE GAME EXTRAVAGANZA (Don't get too excited...)

I'm also offering the option of add-on items of 8x10 prints of my artwork for half price at $5 each. Check out your options here: www.spiralsinlove.com/galleries.html.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg r
United States
TROY
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: I Want My $2 - Old Games, Kids' Games, Rare Games ($2 Starting Bids, No Reserves)
2 Dollars!! your not poking fun of paperboys are ya?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Meyer
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: I Want My $2 - Old Games, Kids' Games, Rare Games ($2 Starting Bids, No Reserves)
They didn't used to be so rare. When I was growing up we used to have tons of $2 auctions running around all over the place. But now with all the snipers, poachers and the growing encroachment of Ebay, the $2 is a very rare thing indeed. Good to see that there are still a few left!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Montgomery Van
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I am skipping the auction, yet soon enough will be heading to purchase some of your artwork. Tremendous stuff!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Level 3 Tunt
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
n8meyer wrote:
They didn't used to be so rare. When I was growing up we used to have tons of $2 auctions running around all over the place. But now with all the snipers, poachers and the growing encroachment of Ebay, the $2 is a very rare thing indeed. Good to see that there are still a few left!

Sadly, there hasn't been a lot of interest. I love bidding on these $2 auctions (that's probably how I ended up with a lot of this stuff) but the community here might be a little more particular. If it closes out with no bids, I'll donate these as I had originally planned but I thought something like Hidden Conflict would be more appreciated here than at a local charity.

We're in the home stretch...auction ends tomorrow night!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Level 3 Tunt
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Mont Van wrote:

I am skipping the auction, yet soon enough will be heading to purchase some of your artwork. Tremendous stuff!

Thank you so much! The last 18 months have not been kind to me so I haven't added anything new, but I still have hopes of returning to my art side project.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.