Subject: Some questions ... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martinez Samuel
France
flag msg tools
Hello everybody !

I've some questions about Mage Knight.

First, with the "Frost Bridge" advanced action card, how much is need to spend in move for cross a lake ?

Second, with the the green mana power of concentration action card, if i play improvisation i need to discard a card too ? And with the same green power, can i play advanced action card ?

Thanks for ur answers !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Cochran
United States
Costa Mesa
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
r0ck wrote:
First, with the "Frost Bridge" advanced action card, how much is need to spend in move for cross a lake ?

It says on the card: the move cost of Lakes and Swamps is reduced to 1, so it's 1 point of movement to move onto a lake.

r0ck wrote:
Second, with the the green mana power of concentration action card, if i play improvisation i need to discard a card too ? And with the same green power, can i play advanced action card ?

Yes, you must discard a card. Concentration allows you to use the powerful effect without spending the usual mana, but you must still spend any other costs associated with the card. And yes, you can use Concentration with Advanced Actions as well as Basic ones.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seppel (BGG)
Germany
Kirchzarten
B-W
flag msg tools
Meowww
mbmbmbmb
r0ck wrote:

The card says: "Move 4. You are able to travel through lakes, and the Move cost of lakes and swamps is reduced to 1 this turn."
So move costs of lakes is 1.

r0ck wrote:
yes & yes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martinez Samuel
France
flag msg tools
Thanks !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.