Ralf Rudolph
Germany
Bochum
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
i would like to buy the whole game with all expansions in germany.
Is a reprint planned? If yes when? Or does somebody knows a shop who still has it in stock?

And i would to like see a "Ultimate Editon" with everything yet released in one box for maybe 100-120$ (75-90€) whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nushura
Japan
Sendai
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, there is a reprint planned....and no, there is not a box that fits all. But that is simply because there are too many decks

In any case, I think you are looking for the reprinted Rook City+Infernal Relics set. It has the same price but it comes in a much better box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl
Austria
Salzburg
Salzburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Same here... Even better: releases in different languages.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Dougan
United States
Urbana
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
kilrah wrote:

My understanding from the >G fora is that the container left China last week, and is on track to hit the US in early December. I believe that it contains the Rook City/Infernal Relics combined box and a reprint of the Enhanced Edition that makes minor updates to about a half-dozen or so cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bern Harkins
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jsdougan wrote:
...and a reprint of the Enhanced Edition that makes minor updates to about a half-dozen or so cards.

Is there a document detailing said changes?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Dougan
United States
Urbana
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know of a document, but the summary is that the following cards are affected: Chastise, Embolden, Solar Flare, Pushing the Limit. (Divine Focus needs the wording change, but was missed on this go-around.)

These cards are all altered so that they indicate the target must take at least 1 damage from the card in order to keep it around.

>G forum thread here

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bern Harkins
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, cool... was aware of that ruling, and we're already playing those cards correctly... I was afraid there was a scattershot of new rulings to absorb...

No damage, no reward... got that down.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralf Rudolph
Germany
Bochum
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, german version would be nice.

kilrah wrote:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralf Rudolph
Germany
Bochum
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
in that case new box needs to be produced, where is the problem?

Nushura wrote:
Yes, there is a reprint planned....and no, there is not a box that fits all. But that is simply because there are too many decks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Dougan
United States
Urbana
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
darkwerks wrote:

Nushura wrote:

The box for the Enhanced Edition holds all the decks currently in print, but doesn't leave room for tokens (and maybe for the promos, although I don't own everything and won't swear to it). The box for the forthcoming Vengeance expansion is supposed to hold everything that will be coming out afterward (which is supposed to be Vengeance and two more "standard" expansions). The promo cards will, at some point, be collected, reprinted, and sold for reasonable prices.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberta Yang
msg tools
Weird, I always thought the Flesh of the Sun God + Imbued Fire + Solar Flare combo was completely intentional, and that the whole point of "Horus of Two Horizons" Ra was to assemble it as quickly as possible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Arenson
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
darkwerks wrote:

Nushura wrote:

Are you asking why Greater Than Games does not produce a box that is big enough to hold every deck published or that will be published for Sentinels of the Multiverse?

Let's assume for a moment that they know how many decks that is going to be. (Not that bad of an assumption, actually). How do they sell that box? Do they sell it as the box for Enhanced Edition? What do the people with the first 30,000 copies of Enhanced Edition do?

The current plan is that between the Enhanced Edition box and the Vengeance box (due in February) one will be able to store all of the decks ever produced for Sentinels of the Multiverse. That seems like a pretty good plan to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Arenson
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
darkwerks wrote:
Yes, german version would be nice.

kilrah wrote:

I don't represent Greater Than Games, but I worked their booth in Essen and overheard some conversations. There are at least discussions started on German and French versions, but I don't think there are definite plans, much less release dates set.

I'd be willing to bet that there would be a German version by Essen 2015 (two years out). Might even be a German version by Essen 2014.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Arenson
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
darkwerks wrote:
Hi,

And i would to like see a "Ultimate Editon" with everything yet released in one box for maybe 100-120$ (75-90€) whistle

Ah, I may have missed what you were thinking with my earlier reply. The major reason, I think, that GtG does not release an 'Ultimate Edition' now is that they are already more than half way to completing the game. If they were to ever release an 'Ultimate Edition', which could well happen, I would expect it to be after they finish releasing expansions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Rob
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jsdougan wrote:
kilrah wrote:

My understanding from the >G fora is that the container left China last week, and is on track to hit the US in early December. I believe that it contains the Rook City/Infernal Relics combined box and a reprint of the Enhanced Edition that makes minor updates to about a half-dozen or so cards.

I've read about that combined set elsewhere. Why those two and not Shattered Timelines?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Everything between now and the next game is just killing time
England
London
Agitation
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Because those are the two being reprinted, there are still 'plenty' of Shattered Timelines in print/available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Dougan
United States
Urbana
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Matchstickman wrote:
Because those are the two being reprinted, there are still 'plenty' of Shattered Timelines in print/available.

It also, as I understand it, will allow them to start moving toward a single size of box -- the RC/IR reprint box is supposed to be the same size as the EE, from what I understand.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.