M@tthijs
Netherlands
Venlo
flag msg tools
This user is outstanding in mediocre videogaming
badge
Did you visit my www.kobudovenlo.nl? It has game info
mbmbmb
My brother in law isn't much of a boardgamer. Some occasional Catan and Stone Age, that sort of thing.

What I do like, is whenever he plays with his friends, they write the winner + date in the box lid. There's some real competition to get their name in the box, the times they do play.

Now my wife and I play a lot more. Often with the two of us. Agricola, Stone Age and Ticket to Ride hit the table often. And whenever we have the chance, we play with friends.

After noticing her brother's habit of keeping track of wins, we decided we would write down only the high scores in our boxes, not ever won game. The first few plays there's a new name in the box every time. But now there're some hard to beat scores in there. It's great fun, to not only win a game but beat the previous high score too!

Anyone else keeps track of wins/ high scores?
In the box, too?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Digger Cook
United States
Topeka
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's cool. We do that with our kids too. The box lid of Hisss has a record of the longest snakes along with dates, creators, and snake's names.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glaucio Siqueira
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My gaming group keeps scores on a googledocs spreadsheet. We have a huge databank and metagame going on. Every victory counts points and every loss loses points. Our statistics guys often calculate our all time points graphic, top 5 and bottom 5 games of every player and so on... it's a lot of fun.

example

More details on the geeklist I made!

Ideas for Board Game Groups
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas Smith
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I did an excel sheets a few months before
http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/93284/game-statistics-exce...

It's not perfect, but maybe you'd like to take a look...
Finally you can use to built in mechanism at bgg (collection=>plays)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.