Ernest Oscar Margallo Martinez
Spain
Reus
Tarragona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello

With the new rules for Breakthrough and the old ones for Overlord, is necessary that I have a second copy of the Air Pack?

I have duplicate almost all expansions , but I don't know if is recommended or necessary that I have a second copy of the Air Pak expansión for use with the new rules/expansion/modes of play.

I saw the old post about this question, but Is and old one, 2010, and with the new expansions and rules, maybe is a good idea having a new opinion about this question.

Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
You don't need any more.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No need for a second copy IMO.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dave
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, you have alot of stuff! Awesome. Maybe you should get a 2nd AP copy just for completeness, although I can't think of any scenario where you'd need it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Shabatowski
Canada
Stittsville
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have duplicates of all expansions except Air Pack. I see no need to have a second copy.....yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kent Reuber
United States
San Mateo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Paul Shabatowski wrote:
I have duplicates of all expansions except Air Pack. I see no need to have a second copy.....yet.

Same for me. I have 2 copies of the base game and theater expansions, but only one copy of the Air Pack and Terrain Pack,
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Eldon
United Kingdom
Verwood
Dorset
flag msg tools
badge
The profile picture is of the first cruise ship I worked on called the TSS Canberra. I ended up spending 10 years working on this ship. The plane in the photo is a British "Canberra" bomber taken from the Rock of Gibraltar
mbmbmbmbmb
As it happens i have a second copy unopened and sealed.

As i am a collectoholic i also have new sealed copies of all of the expansions with the exception of the first campaign book. (And the campaign bag, which i have looked for everywhere and cannot find - at least not at a price similar to that needed to visit the space station!)

looking at the prices on e-bay over the years i decided a long time ago that if i could afford it for each new addition i would get 2 copies whilst they are still new and available.

The second copy would then be kept for rainy days when future expansions need another copy and those hard to find and so expensive out of print expansions become even more sought after and ridiculously priced.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.