Hide
6 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Introduction » New User Questions

Subject: Question regarding creation of card games rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Radu-Stefan Budau
msg tools
Hello bgg.Firstly i don't even know if i posted in the right thread,part of the forum so i will ask you if you can move me where i should be ,and apologizing in advance.

Secondly i want to greet everybody here and thanks to everyone that is able to help me regarding my matter.

I want to start creating a card game and i downloaded nandeck,to create decks and such,if there ar persons that can help me on using the porgrams in the matter or know better softwars i would really appreciate some tips(like alot of them if possible)

Yet again if this forums are not a place where i can post this kind of request(e.g you are a boardgame community not card game)i would like to ask an admin to just close the thread i don't want to make any problems.

Have a nice day.
Best regardz
Blood.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
welcome

Board Game Geek is for board games, card games and miniature games.

In all honesty I've not heard of the software in question but there are lots of designers worth chatting to in the board game design forum. In the same forum you'll find many articles that are also worth look at.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Loscutoff
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
I'd rather lose to a good move, Than win to a bad one...
badge
the abstract manifest.
mbmbmbmbmb

.............mbmbmbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
Before terraforming Mars, Surviving Mars is required: Paradox Interactive; Steam.
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
mbmbmbmbmb
A lot of people are familiar with Nandeck in the Board Game Design forum. I've asked that this thread be transferred there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Radu-Stefan Budau
msg tools
Thank you all for the help il take a closer look at the forum in question and thx again for the warm welcoming
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Nand
Italy
Modena
flag msg tools
Best. Game. Ever.
badge
I wrote nanDECK and BGG1tool
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Blood,
the Board Game Design forum is a good advice, and there is also a guild for nanDECK, with many examples, here:
nanDeck Users

You can find other examples here:
Nand Blog

And welcome to BGG
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.