Subject: Puppet Master question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Luis Canela
Hungary
Budapest
flag msg tools
Hi all.

"once a turn: either keep one enemy token you defeated this turn or discard one previously kept enemy token. ..."

Question: am I limited to only one token? Or may I have more than one and keep them utill they are discarded (one per turn )?

I would guess it is limited to one, as otherwise it would seem overpowered... Assuming this is a fact, can I keep a new token and replace the previous one? (Without using the previous one of course)

Cheers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Linneman
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You are not limited to keeping only one token, but remember that you can only use the skill once per turn. So you either take a zombie or spend a zombie, not both, and you can only spend one zombie per turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis Canela
Hungary
Budapest
flag msg tools
Oh god this is powerful!

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Georg D.
Germany
Höxter
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lcanela wrote:
Oh god this is powerful!

Thanks.

It is not THAT powerful. Most of the times you will get a puppet if you fight a weak enemy and spend a puppet to defeat a strong enemy. So most of the time you will spend it for 2 or 3 physical block/attack. Other mage knights have a skill for 2 physical/elemental attack. So puppet master is only slightly stronger - perhaps 1 attack more and flexibility to use as attack OR block. But you can use it only every second fight on average.
It will become strong if you manage to slay a draconian without help of this skill.

I would say it is perhaps slightly stronger than those other skills (fire attack, ise attack, block mastery) but not very much stronger.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Berry
United States
Denver
CO - Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fluxx wrote:
I would say it is perhaps slightly stronger than those other skills (fire attack, ise attack, block mastery) but not very much stronger.
Not more powerful, just more flexible (which is useful in a different way).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.