Popular Tags: [View All]
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
this would be a Christmas present, so releasing "sometime in quarter 4 of 2013" isn't good enough...i need to know if the online retailers currently taking pre-orders for this game are going to have copies of this game to ship?

otherwise, there are plenty of other excel choices and i'll make one...thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
John_VW wrote:
this would be a Christmas present, so releasing "sometime in quarter 4 of 2013" isn't good enough...i need to know if the online retailers currently taking pre-orders for this game are going to have copies of this game to ship?

The last of the US KS games should have arrived about a week ago. I would think the rest of the distribution chain would be getting them very shortly. I would think copies of the game could be had within the next 4 weeks for sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
/|\ Roland /|\
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you going to bgg.con? If so, I imagine the Queen booth will have copies since they told me to get my replacement boards for my KS copy there.

Last year they had Lancaster expansion copies there loooong before they hit retail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ath3ist wrote:
Are you going to bgg.con? If so, I imagine the Queen booth will have copies since they told me to get my replacement boards for my KS copy there.

Last year they had Lancaster expansion copies there loooong before they hit retail.
no, I won't be there...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jestin Jund
United States
Sioux Falls
South Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
John_VW wrote:

I'll just say this: I hope with a cherry on top that you're my secret santa meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MY KS copy is not here and I have written to Queen with no response.

What to do next?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Feather
Japan
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Orangemoose wrote:

What to do next?

My KS copy has not arrived either, but I got quick responses from Nikki by contacting Queen through KS. Is that the route you took, Andy? My copy was mailed late but is on its way. This is understandable in my book since I am at an APO.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rlux202 wrote:
Orangemoose wrote:

What to do next?

My KS copy has not arrived either, but I got quick responses from Nikki by contacting Queen through KS. Is that the route you took, Andy? My copy was mailed late but is on its way. This is understandable in my book since I am at an APO.

No, I've been writing through the website. I'll try the KS.

My thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Blaiberg
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You won't get an answer or an apology from Queen.

They'll ignore all your questions and make some bizarre comments such as "it's not available retail yet, only pre-order".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Feather
Japan
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TheRiddler1976 wrote:
You won't get an answer or an apology from Queen.

They'll ignore all your questions and make some bizarre comments such as "it's not available retail yet, only pre-order".

I exchanged 4 or 5 messages with Nikki and she provided me with a tracking number for my package. I don't know what is going on with the UK deliveries (I'm following that thread too), but I don't think it's the same issue. I hope you get your game soon, Neil.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Blaiberg
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I (and others) received our games yesterday.

Essentially it looks as though we were forgotten about. No idea who is in charge of shipping, but we've not even had an apology from Queen - very annoying.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jestin Jund
United States
Sioux Falls
South Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bumping this as I tend to check this every day in hopes of an update. It's December, I want this game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
attilathejund wrote:
Bumping this as I tend to check this every day in hopes of an update. It's December, I want this game!

Miniature Market claims to have 46 of them in stock right now.

http://www.miniaturemarket.com/qng61141f.html/?utm_source=bo...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
attilathejund wrote:

I wrote an email to everyone listed as officers in the corporation and got a response from Beatte (?) promptly. I received the game in a few days, missing an expansion. I wrote her again and she promised to send it soon. Still waiting.

Great game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ColtsFan76 wrote:
attilathejund wrote:

no they don't; what they have is 46 on pre-order...so once thye get their games (46), the 1st 46 will get them...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gar Per
United States
Greenwood
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
John_VW wrote:

Here is my word of advice - any game that isn't on the shelves in November, just cross it off your XMAS list. Even if they come back and say it will be out December whatever. It almost never happens.

Also, not that this is specifically an Essen title, but just don't ever bother trying to get Essen releases for Christmas. Many promise the release in Q4 of the year or some such. Again, it almost never happens.

Everybody wants/hopes/lies that their title will be there in time for Christmas so you see tons of promises for December or Q4. Just never believe it and you'll be happier in the long run.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United States
Lowell
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
John_VW wrote:
ColtsFan76 wrote:
attilathejund wrote:

no they don't; what they have is 46 on pre-order...so once thye get their games (46), the 1st 46 will get them...

Yeah, lots of people got hosed for Terra Mystica when they pre-ordered it and then got the email of doom saying that MM or CSI didn't get as many as they were promised. So some people that pre-ordered it got it, while others were told to wait for the 2nd printing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jestin Jund
United States
Sioux Falls
South Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Take this with a grain of salt, but the Amazon listing for Funagain's copy says that the release date is tomorrow:

http://www.amazon.com/Queen-Games-61141-Amerigo/dp/B00BSOP5M...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Taylor Nakamoto
United States
Montrose
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
According to his front page, Dave at TWS is expecting his order tomorrow.

http://www.timewellspentgames.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Allen
United States
Bellevue
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Miniature Market has Amerigo available for purchase this morning.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.