Recommend
2 
 Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

Kremlin» Forums » Rules

Subject: Going back to the original AH version... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Crow
United States
Iowa City
Iowa
flag msg tools
When you do draw new Intrigue cards?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Stein
United States
Westerville
Ohio
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
At the end of turn 3, 6 and 9, you have an opportunity to draw new Intrigue cards. You have a choice between adding two cards, adding two points to a politician or 1 each to two politicians, or add one point and take a card.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I like board games more than most people.
United States
Northlake
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
When I die I want people to look at the condition of my games and say, "Man, he really played these alot."
Avatar
mbmbmb
Bordgamer wrote:
At the end of turn 3, 6 and 9, you have an opportunity to draw new Intrigue cards. You have a choice between adding two cards, adding two points to a politician or 1 each to two politicians, or add one point and take a card.


Correct. I believe you can draw over your limit of three cards but after reviewing your new cards, you must discard down to three cards.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Crow
United States
Iowa City
Iowa
flag msg tools
Got it. Wish that was in the card section instead of the 3/6/ turn section a page later...

Doesn't seem to allow for a lot of Intrigue cards in circulation.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I like board games more than most people.
United States
Northlake
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
When I die I want people to look at the condition of my games and say, "Man, he really played these alot."
Avatar
mbmbmb
Gislef wrote:
Got it. Wish that was in the card section instead of the 3/6/ turn section a page later...

Doesn't seem to allow for a lot of Intrigue cards in circulation.


Well, I usually play Kremlin with six players so that's 18 cards available. They seem to be flowing pretty well.

Many times after Turn 3, the first player will add influence to get a politician to 10+ and others may or may not take cards.

If I had to take a wild guess, I'd say a six player game sees over 10 cards played.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Crow
United States
Iowa City
Iowa
flag msg tools
So unless you use the card option (my emphasis), you can't draw any more cards?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Stein
United States
Westerville
Ohio
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Stein
United States
Westerville
Ohio
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
kjamma4 wrote:
Gislef wrote:
Got it. Wish that was in the card section instead of the 3/6/ turn section a page later...

Doesn't seem to allow for a lot of Intrigue cards in circulation.


Well, I usually play Kremlin with six players so that's 18 cards available. They seem to be flowing pretty well.

Many times after Turn 3, the first player will add influence to get a politician to 10+ and others may or may not take cards.

If I had to take a wild guess, I'd say a six player game sees over 10 cards played.


It also depends on how long the game goes. A five or six player game that gets to the Add Influence Phase on turn 9 will probably go through most of the deck.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I like board games more than most people.
United States
Northlake
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
When I die I want people to look at the condition of my games and say, "Man, he really played these alot."
Avatar
mbmbmb
Bordgamer wrote:
It also depends on how long the game goes. A five or six player game that gets to the Add Influence Phase on turn 9 will probably go through most of the deck.


I think we must be more cutthroat than most - I don't recall a game ever going to Turn 9. Someone's either won with waves by then or there are no more politicians.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.