Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Luis Canela
Hungary
Budapest
flag msg tools
Hi all.

" ... If you used red mana or you have the least fame..."

Question: am I supposed to be the one with the least fame when playing solo?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Berry
United States
Denver
CO - Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lcanela wrote:
Hi all.

Thanks.
I would say it works the same Motivation in the solo game; you are the only mage knight so you always have the least fame (aka it always works).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
d b
United States
De Forest
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
The road is full of flat squirrels, who couldn't make up their mind.
badge
I taught my dog to play Mage Knight... good dog.
mbmbmbmbmb
Playing a game now and have this token. The question I have is can this be used after an attack. (before end of my turn so I can rid a wound and get a card instead)

lcanela wrote:
Hi all.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Berry
United States
Denver
CO - Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In a solo game where you pay a mana to heal a wound (only once a turn) you do immediately draw a card from your deck.

In a solo game, when you use this skill paying a mana you do get to draw a card the one time you can use it a turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis Canela
Hungary
Budapest
flag msg tools
Thanks both!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
trevor

Missouri
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would say you can't draw the card in a solo game based on fame. The card says if you have the least Fame, not tied. since you are the only player you are tied for the least Fame. Just my reasoning

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pawel Bulacz
Poland
Kraków
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Motivation allows you to take the mana, so I think you can take a card in solo play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom H
Australia
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bigGameGeek wrote:
I would say you can't draw the card in a solo game based on fame. The card says if you have the least Fame, not tied. since you are the only player you are tied for the least Fame. Just my reasoning

Tied? Who are you tied with?

You have the least fame in a solo game. You also have the most fame. Just my reasoning.

I'm still undecided on if you have the fame most like a banana. laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
Austria
Graz
Steiermark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
delewobmesid wrote:
In a solo game where you pay a mana to heal a wound (only once a turn) you do immediately draw a card from your deck.

In a solo game, when you use this skill paying a mana you do get to draw a card the one time you can use it a turn.

Short question:

Cause I have to spend "mana", can I take a mana die from the source too or do I have to spend a mana token or crystal?

cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Berry
United States
Denver
CO - Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
adjacentbeastman wrote:
delewobmesid wrote:

Short question:

Cause I have to spend "mana", can I take a mana die from the source too or do I have to spend a mana token or crystal?

cheers
where the mana comes from doesn't really matter (source, crystal, friendly neighborhood herbalist, artifact, altem mages, etc...) Mana is Mana is Mana where ever it comes from.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.