Blazin Jsin
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
Like A Boss
mbmbmbmbmb
https://www.HolidayBullshit.com/

Any speculation on what this will be? I'm just hoping it's the same for everyone so we don't have to track down variations. I'm wondering if it will be a card per day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Smith
United Kingdom
Solihull
West Midlands
flag msg tools
http://www.youtube.com/user/SmoothCJS
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Absolutely nothing, they're just going to take everyone's money for no reason,

I'm sad I can't do it from the UK though ;(

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The War Chief
United States
Parkville
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
BRING ME THE HEAD OF SETH NEMEC AND RIK FALCH!!!!!!
badge
In Memorial: Moose, my dog. B:? D:01/13/16. He died peacefully surrounded by those who loved him. You will be missed.
mbmbmbmbmb
Sold out already on the site.

That sounds like bullsh*t to me.whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Ross
United States
Charleston
West Virginia
flag msg tools
Grand Master Cabalist
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Sold out in 6 hours!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The War Chief
United States
Parkville
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
In Memorial: Moose, my dog. B:? D:01/13/16. He died peacefully surrounded by those who loved him. You will be missed.
mbmbmbmbmb
jedijawa74 wrote:

Sold out in 6 hours!

shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blazin Jsin
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
Like A Boss
mbmbmbmbmb
Smoothsmith wrote:
Absolutely nothing, they're just going to take everyone's money for no reason,

I'm sad I can't do it from the UK though ;(

I think it did have an option for UK. I just with they'd sell the UK version to us in the States. I'm hoping the Fourth Expansion is part of this. It's obscene how much money it's got to cost them to hook us up like this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JonnyRotten
United States
Montpelier
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1.2 million dollars in less than 6 hours?

These guys can just print money!

I was sad because I missed out on it.

Then my wife surprised me, and revealed she had gotten it for me.

It's going to be the best Christmas/Birthday ever!

Unless it is actual bull feces.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Parrott
United Kingdom
Crowthorne
Berkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BlazinJsin wrote:
I think it did have an option for UK. I just with they'd sell the UK version to us in the States. I'm hoping the Fourth Expansion is part of this. It's obscene how much money it's got to cost them to hook us up like this.

It didn't. If you clicked elsewhere on the page where you selected US/Canada/Elsewhere it said it was unavailable outside US/Canada.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marshal Walker
Canada
flag msg tools
Ladles and Dildos. Maybe a bucket and some Bees?

*Actually, considering the foil dick in the box, it might be 12 special foil cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Criz
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If anyone has an extra set of these at the end I would love to have one. The day this all went live was a very bad day for my family and I saw the email too late.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Krick
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been trying to avoid seeing anything about it because I wanted to be surprised, but I accidentally saw someone trying to sell it already on Ebay. It appears to be packs of cards of some kind, judging from the picture, but I used all my willpower and closed the window before investigating further.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Poland
msg tools
mb
I sadly haven't avoided seeing what are in envelopes 1 and 3 so far.
It seems kind of sad that people are selling them on ebay for so much right away when so many people who wanted it for themselves were not able to get it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The War Chief
United States
Parkville
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BlueHawaiian wrote:
I sadly haven't avoided seeing what are in envelopes 1 and 3 so far.
It seems kind of sad that people are selling them on ebay for so much right away when so many people who wanted it for themselves were not able to get it.

Look at it this way. The eBay sellers are giving YOU the opportunity to get it if you, like me, missed out.whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Poland
msg tools
mb
but they've taken the space of someone who genuinely wanted the gifts for themselves, and are making a profit off of it too. I know, that's business, but it's just disappointing that people see something fun for fans of the game and think 'i can make money off of that'

I was lucky that I managed to get the offer on the site before it ran out, but personally I'd be pissed if I had to pay excessively over the odds to an undeserving middle-man

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The War Chief
United States
Parkville
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BlueHawaiian wrote:
but they've taken the space of someone who genuinely wanted the gifts for themselves, and are making a profit off of it too. I know, that's business, but it's just disappointing that people see something fun for fans of the game and think 'i can make money off of that'

I was lucky that I managed to get the offer on the site before it ran out, but personally I'd be pissed if I had to pay excessively over the odds to an undeserving middle-man

Hell, I'm pissed that I missed this. No way in Hell I'm going to pay eBay prices. Guess I'll have to live with out it.shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.