Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pierre Carette
Canada
Delta
British Columbia (Canada)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking for boardgame/LCG players in the Ladner/Tsawwassen area.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I would check out Dave's Pop Culture in Ladner. They play boardgames all the time but especially on Wednesday nights. He has a facebook page if you need to find directions. Plus, Dave is an awesome guy and very knowledgeable about anything boardgame related.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Kinney
Canada
Surrey
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Carbonfiber25 wrote:
I would check out Dave's Pop Culture in Ladner. They play boardgames all the time but especially on Wednesday nights. He has a facebook page if you need to find directions. Plus, Dave is an awesome guy and very knowledgeable about anything boardgame related.

Can't recommend Dave's Pop Culture enough. Board games all the time. Star Trek Attack Wing and Heroclix on Sundays. Xwing on Saturdays. Magic on Fridays and boardgame night until the wee hours on Wednesdays. War Machine on Tuesday nights.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre Carette
Canada
Delta
British Columbia (Canada)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jonocop wrote:
Carbonfiber25 wrote:

Can't recommend Dave's Pop Culture enough. Board games all the time. Star Trek Attack Wing and Heroclix on Sundays. Xwing on Saturdays. Magic on Fridays and boardgame night until the wee hours on Wednesdays. War Machine on Tuesday nights.

Thanks for your comments. I will check out Dave's Pop Culture.

Right now I am pretty much interested in Android Netrunner and Star wars LCG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cory Marion
Canada
Surrey
B.C.
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Defiantly check out Dave's store. I don't get out that way myself but met Dave when he was at Your Go Games in South Surrey (miss that store). Dave was really cool and very inviting to play with.
A friend of mine goes out Wednesday nights and says it's a blast.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.