A Distant Plain» Forums » General

Subject: P500 shipping times rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
george bews
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wondering how long the p500 games usually take to arrive. I am still waiting on my A Distant Plain and Cuba Libre orders. Basically GMT made a mistake and didn't ship them initially. I've been told then were shipped on October 10th.

Reason i'm wondering is i've already received my games from the GMT fall sale which i ordered 2 weeks after the p500 were supposed to be shipped. I did choose UPS mistakenly for the p500 orders just wondering if that causing the delays or not (compared to USPS for the GMT fall sale).

Just really want to get them to the table!
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Bailey
United States
Carrboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Something seems wrong with that. My stuff from them usually comes in a really timely manner. If I were you I would bother their (excellent) customer service people some more. Also, I would think you deserve some sort of perk for your patience. Good luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harold Buchanan
United States
RSF
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They can give you a shipment tracking number for your order and you can determine if it is lost. Call them - they are great! They had copies at the WBC and I received my P500 order just afterward. So I have had it for several months?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
george bews
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ive actually not had the best luck with the customer service so far. First email i sent back in early October which was read the same day, though they never replied to me until I messaged them again a week later. Then his response was you didn't pay so they weren't shipped. I had paid and when I replied back then they said ok then we will ship them.

I was a little annoyed that they never contacted me when the games were initially supposed to be sent out, hey you wanted these games do you want to pay for them now? Then the mistake would have been found and dealt with then. They never responded back about that.

I again contacted them on October 30th when I got my shipping notification for my fall sale games, he said there were shipped on the 10th. Ive emailed him tonight asking if they have tracking numbers so hopefully I will get to the bottom of it soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Whittemore
United States
Coronado
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered A Distant Plain via the fall sale and received it within a few days.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Freda
United States
Indiana
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Call them on the phone, the office ladies are wonderful!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ocean Druen
United States
Buffalo Grove
IL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I always use the chat option (on the website). I had the same thing happen to me once because I forgot to have them charge an updated card, and they fixed everything within 5 minutes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
george bews
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Found out they didn't ship it the second time either. They are now express shipping it so should have it soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Bailey
United States
Carrboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good News. Sadly even with great customer service some customers can still slip through the cracks. Hope you dig the game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.