Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Cote
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you draw more than 2 cards--meaning you will be discarding more than 1 card--does the opponent get to see them all? Or can you stack them and lay them down so only the top one can be seen? Maybe it's a small point, but could give away a potential strategy you are NOT considering.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt Rompot
United States
Iowa City
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My understanding is that your opponent only gets to see the top card in the discard stack. Obviously there is some strategy in which discarded card you want to put on top and which ones you want to bury.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian
France
Lyon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
My understanding is that the discard pile is not secret and any player can look what's in it. But maybe that's just me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt Rompot
United States
Iowa City
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I reread the rules and it simply says "discarded face-up". We always play that you can't look through the discards unless you activate a card that allows you to do so. I think this works pretty well but you are certainly welcome to play either way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian
France
Lyon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I realize the rules do not state which way to go... We've played the easy way !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.