United States
Joshua
Texas
flag msg tools
I Design Broken Token Game Inserts
badge
I Design Broken Token Game Inserts
mbmbmbmbmb
We just played through the first chapter. Nez got the roach achievement and Tilda got the poison achievement. During the next chapter do they keep these or do the reset?

Also, when playing a campaign what happens to the cheese the characters have at the end of the chapter? In out first game Tilda ended with 5 cheese, does she start the next chapter with them or are thy lost?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Alderman
United States
Shady Spring
West Virginia
flag msg tools
Trust me, I am not the Traitor.
badge
For Orcs there is no other life but WAR!
mbmbmbmbmb
Test
You do not carry over achievements from chapter to chapter however during campaign you do carry over cheese. Hope this helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Greenley
United States
Harleysville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Greetings Commander
mbmbmbmbmb
See page 19 of the rule book under the heading "Playing Mice and Mystics as a Campaign":

Quote:
1. Mice keep their story achievements and abilities earned from previous chapters.

2. Mice can keep only 1 search card that they had at the end of the previous chapters. This 1 card is in addition to their starting equipment cards. Mice will always begin a new chapter with their starting
equipment cards.

3. Mice do not keep any party items, individual achievements, or cheese from previous chapters. (emphasis added)

So by rule, Tilda's cheese is lost. You're free to house-rule of course. Just be aware that this will almost certainly affect the intended game balance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.