Recommend
10 
 Thumb up
 Hide
10 Posts

Ogre» Forums » General

Subject: 700 token pickup rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Ellis
United States
Concord
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So what happens when you over-balance your Ogre box on the side of the table and then take out just one more map?

You get the wonderful opportunity to reorganize all your conventional units and overlays and tokens.

Lesson learned.
14 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scot Ryder
United States
Silver Spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
As someone who use to routinely dump my entire Warhammer 40k army onto the ground like a dolt, I will try to learn from your mistake!
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.L. Robert
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Follow me for wargames!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Visit the wargame subforums. They'll all understand.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Waspinator
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
So, if I ever want to torture an Ogre player, I just need to hold their copy upside down and shake?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bern Harkins
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
TheWaspinator wrote:
So, if I ever want to torture an Ogre player, I just need to hold their copy upside down and shake?


Perhaps, but you will probably throw out your back... the behemoth is heavy.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Walters
United States
Hercules
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb

If you want to shake that box you're going to need long arms. It's a big box.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Carlough
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
badge
High adventure in the world of high finance...
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
andreww wrote:

If you want to shake that box you're going to need long arms. It's a big box.


Big box just doesn't do it justice.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scot Ryder
United States
Silver Spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
If the big Fantasy Flight boxes are called coffins, Ogre comes in a mausoleum...
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Owen
United States
Norwich
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Bean-Boy wrote:
If the big Fantasy Flight boxes are called coffins, Ogre comes in a mausoleum...


I was thinking it was more like the Great Pyramid
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon McClelland
msg tools
badge
Avatar
StormCrow42 wrote:
So what happens when you over-balance your Ogre box on the side of the table and then take out just one more map?

You get the wonderful opportunity to reorganize all your conventional units and overlays and tokens.

Lesson learned.
We're happy to be part of making this opportunity available to you.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.