Subject: TRADER , PLANING PHASE rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
zahar zahar
Serbia
flag msg tools
It says' for " TRAIDER " - Trade hands

What does it mean :

1) I ( trader ) want to give you 3 cards of my choice and you will give me 3 cards of your choise form your hand.

2)I ( trader) will give you 3 card of my choise and i will take 3 cards randomly from you hand.

3) or... (i have 3 cards in total in hand, and my opponent have 14 cards in total)... I ( TRADER ) give you all my cards (3) and you will give me all your cards ( 14 ).

AND...IT say's that this power i should use in planing phase, does it mean that i should " trade hands" before or after encounter card is selected ?

I think , since the planning phase need to have some starting point as well as ending point ( when you move or add something new like card, ships,...), it should begin after encounter card's are selected and put bouth face down...and the phase is over when those cards are reveal d. This is important because i dont want him to play highest card form his hand before i take that from him.

? anyone ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Montgomery
United States
Modesto
California
flag msg tools
badge
The Shipyard - Star Trek Attack Wing spoilers and reviews
mbmbmbmbmb
It's #3. You trade all the cards in your hand to your opponent. Think of it as a reason to use your good cards quickly.

Trader should be used before encounter cards are selected.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mi Myma
United States
Fountain Valley
California
flag msg tools
Why is there no Word Games Forum or Subdomain?
badge
There should be a Word Games Subdomain, or at least a Word Games Forum!
mbmbmbmbmb
It says to trade hands, not cards.

It also clearly says, "before encounter cards are selected".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zahar zahar
Serbia
flag msg tools
THANKS

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.