Subject: Warhammer Quest Variant rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]

NT. Hong Kong
msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Fooling around with the components left from the Warhammer Quest:
Only the cards left intact as new, no more board. All the paper boards were ruined by time and molds.
Can I run a smooth RPG? The answer is definitely yes.

Assuming you have the familiar with Warhammer Quest and DragonDice, 'ere we go..laugh
I am using 5 lvl1 unit of Dragon Dice as a character. About 4 basic dungeon room with 1 room in proportion, plus 1 objective cards. Choose appropriate Treasure and Event for the game(see below)

Toughness become shield Icon; rolling 1d6 means a regular d6; 1d6 wound equal 1 lvl1 unit in DD; take wound means remove a unit; movement is the Foot/manuver icon.

I am using the same Simple Battle Rules i mentioned in the previous variant so i am not going to write in detail. The Goblin is still afraid of the heroes so, the run away by using Foot icon. Orc is lvl2 unit and Black Orc is lvl3 unit.

The following is a picture showing what happened:

This is what you need.

Set Up for 2 heroes

Reveal dungeon until you see a room.

Character running to the room by using Foot icon. Dwarf is faster this time.

Rolling for battle, Elf stay behind to shoot, ignore the melee.
Dwarf is again a good runner and stop the goblin running away.

Surprise! Zero casualties

Later...Two heroes were separated by the trap gate!
My story ends here, and whether the elf find the key to save the dwarf or not? you tell me..

Events suitable in this game

Treasure suitable in this game

Or simply using Dragon Dice items and artifate as treasure you drawn, forget all the wordings if you like it simple.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Cwikla

Burbank
California
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
This looks awesome! If I had some Warhammer Quest components I would definitely give this a go.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.