Space Alert: The New Frontier» Forums » General

Subject: Am I missing a threat card? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Larry Schneider
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
My understanding is that there should be 48 new threat cards, 32 red, and 16 non-red. Unfortunately, while I count 32 red threats in my expansion box, I only seem to have 15 non-red threats as follows:

Central Laser Jam
Megashield Destroyer
Mini-Carrier
Mother-Swarm
Ninja
Phasing Anomaly
Phasing Fighter
Phasing Frigate
Phasing Mine Layer
Plasmatic Fighter
Plasmatic Frigate
Power Pack Overload
Shambler
Spacecraft Carrier
Spinning Saucer

Can someone tell me which card I'm missing? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alison Mandible
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You appear to be missing the Scout, a basic yellow threat. It's pictured on page 4 of the expansion rulebook, if you want to use some other card as a proxy for it.

[Edited to add: I found this by flipping through the rulebook online, so I'm not comparing to my copy of the game-- can't confirm that that's the ONLY card you're missing.]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Schneider
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
grasa_total wrote:
You appear to be missing the Scout, a basic yellow threat. It's pictured on page 4 of the expansion rulebook, if you want to use some other card as a proxy for it.

[Edited to add: I found this by flipping through the rulebook online, so I'm not comparing to my copy of the game-- can't confirm that that's the ONLY card you're missing.]
Thanks, but I do have the Scout (which isn't an expansion threat--it came with the base game). I've since discovered it's the Dimension Spider that I'm missing. I'll probably write to RGG about it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alison Mandible
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My mistake, and I'm sorry for drawing a false conclusion from what I found online!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.