Popular Tags: [View All]
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

MassDrop is offering Shadows Over Camelot for $39.99 shipped.

You can click the image above to be taken to the game page here on BGG

Board Game Rank: 235
Average Rating: 7.14
Recommended with 4-7 Players

MiniatureMarket $42
Amazon $45
CSI $45

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Rake
United States
Richardsville
VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm unfamiliar with that website so I had to do a little research. It looks like a great deal. Here's a link that will answer most questions about how it works

https://www.massdrop.com/faq
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Hanks
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MassDrop is new to me but I just placed my order. Hopefully I don't get scammed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JH_Utah wrote:
MassDrop is new to me but I just placed my order. Hopefully I don't get scammed.

MassDrop is entirely legit. They even have their own official Reddit page where polls are taken to decide what items to offer. You're all good.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Rake
United States
Richardsville
VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone familiar with how long it will take to get a copy of this if I place an order?

From what I read MassDrop will order it from the publisher once the time limit runs out then they will ship it out once they receive the order from the publisher. Could this possibly take numerous weeks?

I was hoping to get it before Thanksgiving so I could play it with family over the break but I'm guessing that most likely will not happen. Just curious if anyone if familiar with the turn around time on a purchase from them.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The deal itself is open until Tuesday so there's absolutely no way you'll get it before Thursday. FAQ says 2-4 weeks is typical.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Knutson
United States
Holden
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got Galaxy Trucker from them about 6 months ago. My copy arrived between 1-2 weeks after it ended.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Rake
United States
Richardsville
VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone who got in on this had any updates from Massdrop yet? Do they even provide them? I thought I'd take a look at the website this morning and I'm having trouble accessing it for some reason. My browser keeps blocking it saying it's an untrusted website. Worked fine last week, strange.

I was hoping they might provide some updates like "Order has been placed or arrived at our warehouse" anything so I would know how things are going. Hopefully they will send out an email once they ship the order out. Anyone got experience with this?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregg Casillo
United States
Fairfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
trakes wrote:
Anyone who got in on this had any updates from Massdrop yet? Do they even provide them? I thought I'd take a look at the website this morning and I'm having trouble accessing it for some reason. My browser keeps blocking it saying it's an untrusted website. Worked fine last week, strange.

I was hoping they might provide some updates like "Order has been placed or arrived at our warehouse" anything so I would know how things are going. Hopefully they will send out an email once they ship the order out. Anyone got experience with this?

Thanks!

I have a UPS tracking number, but it is only saying that the label has been printed. Had anyone's game actually shipped yet? Anyone already received theirs?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Hanks
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My tracking number says the same thing. "A label has been printed"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.